iTrader

Exclamation 1999 GMC Sierra C1500 Trade for LS1 Car

I am putting me 1999 GMC Sierra C1500 (2 wheel drive), regular cab/short bed truck up for trade, for an LS1 Trans Am/Firebird or Camaro (1998 and up). My truck has the 327ci 5.3 V8 Vortech motor. I gave it a 3 inch body lift, Fram Boost Cold Air Intake system, and I've done some exhaust work on it. Sounds damn good. I am the 2nd owner of this truck. The previous owner had a shift kit installed which makes for a nice firm quick shift (actually extends the life of a transmission). Occasionally I can get the tires to chirp around turns.
    I've had several comments on how quick it is for a truck. This truck has been extremely reliable. I have had zero problems with it. The truck has approx 130,000 miles on it, mostly highway miles (this goes for me and the previous owner). I travel back and forth from Granville, OH to Lima, OH almost twice a week (about 120 miles one way), so thats where a lot of the miles have been racked up. The previous owner had all oil and tire changes done at the dealer and gave me every single record. I too recorded all oil changes and tire rotations (i do my own work). I have changed the oil approx every 3000 miles (my dad really rides me about staying on top of it).
    The body is in very nice condition. Paint still looks good, especially after a wax job. The truck does have chrome bed rails on it. And the rail on the drive side does have rust on the very back by the tail gate. The previous owner said it had been nicked by something, and since i've had it, its spread a little bit. But if wished they can be removed fairly easy.
    This truck overall is in very good condition, and like i said earlier, runs like a champ. The reason I'm looking to trade for an LS1 car is simple, I'm just getting out of the truck interest and getting into cars. What i'm looking for is either a 1998 and up trans am or camaro. Manual trans would be a plus, but I'm not really that picky. I'm not looking for any bullsh*t here. I really take pride in my truck, and I'm looking for something just as nice. Thanks for looking. You can contact me by:
    Cell: 740-644-9686
    Email: lmwiseman28@gmail.com
    My name is Luke, and if you would like more pics, I can get them. Thanks again

iTrader
    bump

iTrader
    bump

Thread Information