For sale is a black 1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 with 61,500 miles, t tops, and automatic transmission. This is a true WS6, photo of RPO codes available if need be. New Continental all season tires put on in March of this year (about 1,000 miles ago). Modifications to the car are as follows; rebuilt transmission with shift kit, air filter lid, mass air flow sensor, kooks long tube headers with catted y pipe (air and egr delete), magnaflow cat back system, tune (by Frost), welded in box style subframe connectors, black C6 replica wheels, black painted rotors and calipers, and white vinyl overlays. Many maintenance and repair records available, please contact for specifics. Original parts included with the car are t top shades, wheels (no tires, need to be refinished), ram air air filter lid, exhaust manifolds, cats, y pipe, and air/egr parts. I am the third owner and it has been in two minor accidents while I have owned the car. Both times it was bumped into while parked resulting in paint damage to the front bumper. I paid to have it fixed the first time, but the second time I decided not to. Clean and clear green Michigan title. There is visible paint cracking/damage to front bumper and minor scratches on other areas of the car that I have not had time to repair. The driver side window will currently only go down a quarter of an inch (have not had time to figure out why). Air conditioning does not blow cold (has not since I bought the car). The only other issue is a burnt out bulb that illuminates the fuel gauge at night (went out about a month ago). The need for those repairs is why the price is lower than what I feel the car is worth. Price is $9,500 or best offer. Please contact Ryan with any questions. Check out the craigslist ad for more pictures 1998 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 Phone is the best way to contact me 734 578-5146