Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bluflame021

Exclamation 1998 Camaro Z28 435+ horsepower 6-Speed!!! $16,500 obo WILL TRADE FOR A DIESEL!

PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR PICS
    OR VISIT MY CARDOMAIN PAGE ---> go to http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065193
    (the pics are of the car w/ paint, please email me if you want the updated ones)

1998 Chevy Camaro Z28 6-speed 65k miles with a 435+ horsepower LS1

IM LOCATED NEAR HOUSTON, TEXAS!!!!! 979-877-5263 leave a message if i dont pick up and i will call you back a.s.a.p.

OK first of all, I want to speak to serious buyers only. Second of all, I WILL TRADE FOR A DIESEL DEPENDING ON WHAT IT IS, otherwise im asking $15,000 firm. (i will be willing to negotiate...please dont be afraid to ask) I have done all the mods since I got the car a year ago, it has 65,000 miles on it, and because someone backed into me, i had to replace the hood, the front bumper, and the fender. All it needs is $200 worth of paint for the hood, fender, and bumper. This car is VERY VERY fast. I have put my heart and soul into this car, and have treated it with great care. I'm only parting w/ it because I live out in the country and I need a truck more than I need a car. You can call me anytime day or night at 979-877-5263

THE MODS ARE BELOW...YES THERE IS ALOT OF THEM...A WHOLE LOT, but read them because you will love them all!

ENGINE: MTI Power Induction Lid w/ SLP front mounted RAM air intake, SLP 85mm MAFS, SLP Smooth Air Bellow, 85mm Throttle Body, LS6 Intake Manifold, MSD 8.5mm wires, Bosch Platinum +4 Spark Plugs, and JET HOT Stainless Steel Headers. There is also a Centerforce clutch

PCM/COMPUTER: HP Tuners On-Board Computer Tuning Program (real-time PCM info directly to a laptop in the passenger seat, you can change ANYTHING on the PCM manually with HP Tuners) I also have a Hypertech Power Programmer 3 for LS1 Z28 as well.

EXHAUST: Over $1300 worth of exhaust on this car. JETHOT Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel long tube headers, 3 inch off road Y-pipe, SLP Loudmouth II stainless 3 inch muffler (mounted just behind passenger seat) and silencer slash cut tips. The exhaust is completely custom and TOTALLY MADE OF 3 INCH STAINLESS STEEL!

SUSPENSION: UMI performance two point bolt-on subframe connectors (red powdercoat), BMR Hardened tower strut bar, BMR Adjustable Panhard Rod, BMR Lower control arms, BMR racing suspension spring system (1 inch drop.) Also, had the springs powdercoated in red to match my car.

STEREO SYSTEM: JVC MP3 CD Deck w/ video and picture screensavers (allows you do download your own videos or pics onto the cd player), 1200 watt Boss Amp pushing 2-12" MA Audio Subs, the subs are mounted in a custom box made to fit in the rear sub compartment of all Camaros (T-Top mounting units had to be removed)

DRIVE TRAIN, TRANNY, AND BRAKES: Richmond 3.73:1 Rear end gears with new bearings and shims, Brembo cross drilled and slotted brake rotors. Strengthened aluminum drive shaft. LS6 Clutch and clutch hydrolics. PRO 5.0 Short shifter.

OTHER MODS: 17 inch CHROME Z06 Corvette wheels, Fiberglass "SS" functional ram air hood, rear metallic silver "CAMARO" inlays. Also, to match the "CAMARO" inlays, I have a metallic silver "Import Killer" sticker just below the CAMARO lettering below the trunk lid (pics coming soon) Streetglow 8000k hyperblue low beams, and 3500k high beams. Also, as you may have seen in the pictures, there is two switches mounted in the ashtray, one of these switches turns on an additional cooling fan under the hood (this was provided by SLP Performance, also, the car doesnt run over 180 degrees very often, but sometimes it does...that's when the fan comes on) The other switch turns on a red light inside the flames shifter.
    Last edited by bluflame021; 04-15-2006 at 04:31 PM.

bluflame021
    ttt

bluflame021
    ttt

bluflame021

Price Lowered

price lowered to $15,500 obo...i cant go much lower...but i need to get rid of this car so i can get a truck that might get sold soon!!!

bluflame021

Price Lowered $15,000

The Price Is Now $15,000!!!! Bad@$$ Car!

bluflame021
    ttt!

iTrader

Black
    1998 TransAm

Im curious as to how you can possibly get 400-430+rwhp from a lid, ls6 intake, long tubes, and an exhaust. Am i missing some big mods here or is that it?

bluflame021
    ttt....someone please respond to this thread

bluflame021
    im just telling you what my ASE certified boss told me... and you must not have read all the mods...theres something called HP performance tuning and a hypertech programmer, also theres plugs, msd wires, and lots of things that you didnt mention...please do your homework before leaving comments

bluflame021

followup to previous comment

and not only that, 1998 LS1's came w/ bigger injectors, also, the factory said that the 1998 LS1 made only 320 @ 5800 RPM, when in reality when it was independently dynoed made around 340-345 rwhp. Furthermore, the headers ALONE give it around 20-25 horsepower, not to mention the massive 3 inch y-pipe and basicly straight pipe 3 inch exhaust tubing. I can keep going all day. Here's some more info you can use. The SLP ram air intake, the throttle body, the air bellow, the MAF sensor, and the SS cowl induction that I now have and listed (some of which being things you didnt read) gave me around 50 horsepower....so what are we up to now....oh what do you know we're up to about 400-430 horsepower...and i havent even added up half of the mods...so once again...do your homework before putting some smart@$$ comments on here.

bluflame021
    ttt again...

iTrader

Black
    1998 SS

I've got a Dodge diesel 4x4 and I'm looking to get back into a sports car. Full DTT billet trans, extended cab, injectors, gauges etc....

iTrader
    lol, I'd absolutely love to see a stock 98 put down 340 rwhp. You're out of your mind, both w/ that issues, and you're asking price. Stock 98's w/ that miles you can get for less then 10, your mods aren't even worth 5k used.

iTrader

Black
    1998 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by bluflame021
    and not only that, 1998 LS1's came w/ bigger injectors, also, the factory said that the 1998 LS1 made only 320 @ 5800 RPM, when in reality when it was independently dynoed made around 340-345 rwhp. Furthermore, the headers ALONE give it around 20-25 horsepower, not to mention the massive 3 inch y-pipe and basicly straight pipe 3 inch exhaust tubing. I can keep going all day. Here's some more info you can use. The SLP ram air intake, the throttle body, the air bellow, the MAF sensor, and the SS cowl induction that I now have and listed (some of which being things you didnt read) gave me around 50 horsepower....so what are we up to now....oh what do you know we're up to about 400-430 horsepower...and i havent even added up half of the mods...so once again...do your homework before putting some smart@$$ comments on here.
    Obviously you dont know too much about your vehicle or how vehicles work in general. I did not post my post to be a "Smart@$$" comment. I just thought somehow you forgot to mention that you had new heads and a cam, because that is what it takes for an LS1 vehicle in addition to all the bolt ons, to get up to 400 RWHP and by RWHP I mean Rear Wheel Horsepower, not FWHP which is Fly Wheel Horsepower, those two numbers are Very Different! Now throw out the larger fuel injectors, plugs, wires, smooth bellows as HP adders because that creates almost no increase!

So unless you have a nice head and cam job, large shot of nitrous (98's can handle up to a 150hp shot of dry nitrous due to the larger injectors being able to supply enough fuel for the shot), turbo, or supercharger I promise you your car is not making anywhere near 400-430RWHP! I would be more inclined to say that you are probably in the 335-350RWHP range.

So my friend I urge you to "Do Your Homework" before you claim to be pushing 400 HP to the wheels.

I would suggest starting at the Internal Engine Forum the Nitrous Forum or the Forced Induction Forum

bluflame021
    once again you people didn't read what i posted...becasue i said im WILLING TO NEGOTIATE THE PRICE ALOT! Next, you people arent even trying to buy this car, and apparantly dont have anything better to do than bullsh!t people about their cars. So please...learn what you are talking about and do some research!! And dont comment unless you are gong to buy!

iTrader

Black
    1998 TransAm

I just want to help you not look stupid!

bluflame021

Sold!!!

guess what....it sold yesterday for $15,500....so now who looks stupid?

iTrader
    No it didnt, nice try tho. You prob got 11-12k if you were lucky. You've been lying the whole thread silly boy.

bluflame021
    haha yeah i guess since you're psychic and everything you would know...but im the one w/ 15K in my pocket...so PLEASE find something better to do w/ your time besides sit around and talk sh!t about people on a forum...ur probably like 15 anyways kid!

iTrader

Black
    1998 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by bluflame021
    haha yeah i guess since you're psychic and everything you would know...but im the one w/ 15K in my pocket...so PLEASE find something better to do w/ your time besides sit around and talk sh!t about people on a forum...ur probably like 15 anyways kid!
    Looks like there is no helping you, your too far gone in your own pride to begin to understand how wrong you were about your cars performance. You are taking the word of a mechanic to tell you how much HP your car puts out. Ask anyone on this board that is making in excess of 430hp what they have done to their car. Trust me it is going to be far greater a list of performance mods than your little list, that of all things includes wires, plugs, and a smooth air bellow. Come on get real teenager!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information