My next door neighbor has a Camaro I am selling for him. He is the principal of our local high school and bought this car brand new for his wife.

1998 Camaro, hardtop, nuetral interior, red exterior, all original paint, 6 cylinder automatic, 98k original miles, power seat, power mirrors and locks, factory alarm, normal options, $600 stereo, Sony flip down face CD player with remote, all Infinity speakers, $1500 worth of wheels and tires with about 8,000 miles on them. The wheels are MB Monitoring Vapors (18") with Perelli P-Zero tires. All 4 the same sizes. Tires have at least 80% tread, wheels are very nice with absolutely no curb damage or scrapes.

I looked in the glovebox and all the manuals are there, the original window sticker for over $20,000, the original dealer key fobs with stock numbers on them, the windsheild stock number tag, all sorts of neat stuff.

Car is very nice, has a couple normal dings, one small stone chip in the windsheild (no crack), but looks beautiful .............. nice car. Great driver.

They bought a new Accord so this needs to go. Asking $5000

Car located in the Akron Ohio area

qwiktim@sssnet.com