Results 1 to 1 of 1
1996 Ford probe Gt Turbo
This is a discussion on 1996 Ford probe Gt Turbo within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; ...
10-17-2009, 11:55 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
1996 Ford probe Gt Turbo
I have a 1996 Probe GT Medium Alpine Green/Gray, just rolled over 60k miles.
Heres a list of what done:
* Ground Control Coilovers / Tokico 5 ways
* T03/T04 E Turbo; just had a complete rebuild from a reputable shop here in Atlanta.
* Ravin Stainless muffler with custom piping
* Aftermarket Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
* Greddy Profec A boost controller
* Greddy shift knob
* 3 pillar guage pod with boost air/fuel and fuel pressure gauges
* JVC Mp3 player
* Rear seat delete
* SSR 17” Competition wheels on Kuhmo tires (12.7 lbs each)
* Fully functional megasquirt unit running off coil pack, located in the glove box so the inside looks stock besides the guages.
* Modified crank pulley for distributorless ignition
* VIS Invader carbon fiber hood
* Ceramic coated turbo piping
* Portmatched ZE manifold with outlook phenolic spacers powdercoated
* Powdercoated valve covers, waterneck, brackets, etc
* Porsche custom Intercooler
* Mocal oil pump
* Bailey piston activated dump valve
* Hose techniques full silicone vaccum kit
* Mazda competion 16.5 mm custom rear swaybar
* Brembo rotors with Axxis Metalmaster pads
* Goodrich SS brake lines
* PRD short shifter
* PRD radiator hooks
* Special PRD wires to accommodate coil pack, EDIS
* Hella headlight conversion
* Millenia S injectors pushing 280cc
* Tranny saver
* Moog super strong adjustable sway bar endlinks
* Mach 1 lip
* Brand new coil pack was put in in August
* Infinity kappa 5x7 speakers in the rear.
* Optima red top battery
I've gotton into realestate and I need an N/A car, I would love to keep it and I will if it doesn't sell but I would like it to go to a good home. I just drove it from Atlanta down to West Palm Beach Fl, 1500 mile round trip without any problems whatsoever. It got right around 30mpg on the highway cruising at 80mph.
I had it tuned back in August and it made 276hp/265tq at 8psi, it runs great since the tune. If I haven't started it in a couple days it takes 2 times to crank the car it's just something to do with the MS system but it does start right up every time. There is no AC at the moment cause of a hole in one of the return lines, simple fix. $70 for a new one or a junkyard piece would be just as good. Heat works great as well as the windows and locks, the boost controller isn't hooked up since I have an 8 psi spring in the wastegate.
Thats about all I can think of, I bought the car in October of 2008 and since then I have put around $2500 into it at least. I would like to get around $6500 obo or a trade plus some cash on my part for a low milage 96-98 Stang cobra or low milage 99-04 stang gt.
I haven't taken the car to the track put other probes with this amount of power will be in the low low 13's, with drags and a good driver possibly high 12's. Thanks for looking, PM me with offers or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for looking.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By doberman 152 in forum Almost Anything GoesReplies: 16Last Post: 10-31-2009, 07:25 AM
By Ed Blown Vert in forum Almost Anything GoesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2009, 05:59 AM
By Ed Blown Vert in forum Almost Anything GoesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2008, 07:05 PM
By buldogg in forum Parts For Sale / TradeReplies: 8Last Post: 02-25-2008, 10:02 PM
By Darren P in forum Parts For Sale / TradeReplies: 9Last Post: 10-07-2007, 08:32 PM