Thread: 1996 Firebird

iTrader

Burnt Orange
    1996 Firebird

1996 Firebird

Hello, I am currently trying to sell my 1996 pontiac firebird, it is a V6 and has been taken care of very well since I bought it in April of 2008. It is a burgandy reddish color, slight paint chips and very little wear here and there (as you would expect from a 13 yr old car). It has just over 137000 miles on it at the moment. Bought it with just under 125XXX miles, oil is always changed right at 3000 miles. It has a few aftermarket additions to it, the honeycomb tailllights (I have origanal taillights), Flowmaster exhaust (previous owner installed this and taillights), coldair intake(I also have the original intake if you want that as well), underglow (changes between 7 colors, and has 1000's of features), and aftermarket Corvette Z06 rims on it, with 90% tread tires on it (Note.- If you want the Z06 rims I will be asking for $5000, being as you will also recieve the stock aluminum rims as well). So aluminum rims the price is $4300 obo, with both sets of rims $5000. This is a very reliable car, this year it made a trip from Kansas down to Corpus Christi, Tx packed with 5 people, and back. The car has never broken down on me, ever, and I have also never had any problems with it. The car at the moment has a cracked front windshield due to me trying to kill a wasp that happened to get in the car when i left my windows down. If you want me to fix the windshield i will add that cost onto the price of the car, it is not too bad currently, but it will need to be fixed eventually, it is no longer spreading, it has spiderglassed as far as it will, hasnt spread for about a month. The car has a few stains here and there(from previous owners), and also it has not been smoked in by either or the previous owner before me! If you are interested, email me and i will give you my number and we can meet up and discuss a sale. Also, I pulled out a loan in February this year to buy the underglow and rims, so I do not have the title on hand at the moment, so it will take a few weeks after the purchase to get the title to you. This is a great deal, whoever buys this is getting a very reliable car, and the only reason that i want to sell this car, is because I am wanting to rid myself of a few bills and pay off my loan i have left on this car, my wife and i just moved so we are trying to eliminate some of our monthly bills!

iTrader

Burnt Orange
    1996 Firebird

http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/1385287621.html

here is a link so you can see some pictures

Thread Information