iTrader

1995 TA Parts car/no title

I have a red 95 Trans Am. I don't currently have a title, but do have proof of ownership including registration and insurance info...

I'm looking to sell it as a complete parts car, project racer, or rolling chasis.

Car has 138k miles on it. A4. Runs and drives fine. LT1 runs a little rough, but doesn't burn any oil, starts fine. A4 shifts great, and works fine. K&N cold air kit and exhaust. New Opti, plugs and wires, along with water pump in the last 3 years. Car runs rough at startup, but perfect once it warms up. Probably a sensor/electrical issue. Never really bothered with it. Doesn't leak any oil from the motor or trans. Good maintanance.

Dark grey leather interior in good condition. Carpet is stained in spots. T-tops.

Alpine CD/Mp3 stereo with component setup and 2 amps, along with stealth box and sub. I can take pics of whatever is needed. Put about 2k into the stereo.Car is bright red, very good paint, fiberglass WS6 hood. A few scratches here and paint chips there. Typical for a car of this age. Fog lights don't work as glass is cracked on both from rocks.

Car has a nice alpine alarm with LCD readout and customization. Tires are average. Probably 10k left on them. Wheels are the 5 spoke, but are missing clear coat in places. Overall nice vehicle.

Looking for 2500 or best offer. I haven't driven it in abour 5 months now. Needs a battery.

I'm located in Charleston, SC. Please feel free to PM or email me with any questions..

gmoore34 (@) gmail.com

iTrader
    Price too high? I'm open for best offer...

iTrader

black
    1996 ws6 ram air formula

i will trade you a 1991 thunderbird supercoupe. its a supercharged racing 5 speed car that is clean and fast. very rare

Thread Information