iTrader

Med. Dark Purple Metallic

1995 LT-1 Formula Convertible - Medium Dark Purple Metallic

Second owner selling nice, low-mileage (89,000), low-production (one of less than 1900 Formula convertibles ever produced... one of only 37 in Medium Dark Purple Metallic plum color in '95) 1995 Pontiac Formula Firebird convertible with of course the LT-1 350 V-8 and 4-speed automatic. Factory options include 3:23 performance axle and grey leather interior, along with cruise, full power, etc.

This is a nice factory original car that has always been adult-owned and garaged. I bought it because I wanted the rarest, lowest mileage, and lowest-circulation Formula convertible I could afford to keep as a future collectible, yet wanted a car I could DRIVE. It is super clean (even under the hood) with a nice factory cloth top, had one original owner (older lady) before me who took good care of it, a clean history, and EVERYTHING works, including ice-cold A/C. It does have a few small door dings and scratches on the rear quarters from where the owner parked it at work every day, and a few minor nicks elsewhere, but they just allow you to drive it and enjoy it, unlike my previous showroom collector car. The beak (bumper) was repainted just a couple of years ago, so that is still in pretty nice shape.

I HATE to sell this car and bought it as a keeper -- people on these sites know I was looking for years for this car --- but I need to simplify my life right now.

Sorry -- NO TRADES OR LOWBALL OFFERS. I know there are cheaper, beater 'Birds around you can get... or if you want AN ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS collector LT-1 Firebird car, you can simply fork over $8,000 - $12,000 to an original owner or a Pontiac hoarder to get one of those, if you can find one. This car is as nice as $6,800 will buy, and will be just a paint job away from excellent when you are ready to hide it away as a collector in a few years. If it does not sell, I will just have to pay to store it.

Includes factory window sticker, factory plastic boot covers for top with storage bag, a run-down on how many were built with these options, owners manual, etc.

Prefer to sell local or you fly in or use local L.A. area friend -- $6800 CASH only. Contact me at artistdon2011@yahoo.com or see local CL ad at * 1995 Formula Firebird convertible with LT-1 V-8 *

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top Down - front:side.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	25411

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top Down -side.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	109.4 KB 
ID:	25412
    Last edited by F-body fan; 09-10-2013 at 10:48 AM.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

If only it had a manual transmission.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

iTrader

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ssslp View Post
    If only it had a manual transmission.
    I pretty much tracked every single MDPM paint Formula convertible that was for sale or simply promoted over a five-year time, and believe that, out of about eight, only one was a manual, which seems like probably the percentage they were built.

BTW, the two best ones I found were the ONLY ones that showed up in California over those five years, and amazingly they were both originally NON-California cars that ended up in the SAME neighborhood of San Diego. What are the odds of THAT?

iTrader

I ended up doing exactly as I said, so this car was indeed stored for the past year and a half and still has less than 89,000 miles on it. And it is now again for sale, reasonable offers starting at $6,800. It still runs perfectly, still has ice cold a/c, but has two new tires on the front.

Once again, if it does not sell it's back in storage.

Thread Information