Up for sale is my last two years work. I purchased this car with a blown trans & just about completely rebuilt it as you can view from the list below. It only has 1500 miles on it since I completed it & passed maryland inspection 7 months ago. I am forced to sell this car due to financial problems so my loss is your gain it would cost 20k plus to do everything I have done to this car. This car was built to handle 200 shot of nitrous & should easily go mid 12's on motor. All it needs is a paint job & it will be a brand new car. Listed below is everything that has been replaced!!!!!!

Rebuilt 96 LT1 Corvette 4 bolt main block. bored 30 over 11.5-1 compression,400hp,speed pro forged pistons,chrome moly rings,arp studs on shot peened rods, high performance bearing throughout,lt4 hot cam kit with 1.6 roller rockers,gm perf parts springs,retainers & keepers,manley stainless steel valves,viton valve seats,chrome moly pushrods, new gm lifters, port match on heads & intake,stock crank,gm perf parts timing set, new gm perf parts opti spark distributor switched to vented late type,new airtex water pump,new svo 30 lb injectors,egr removed,edlbrock 58mm throttle body,granatelli mass air flow sensor, all new sensors on engine oil,temp,oxygen,knock you name it it was replaced,edelbrock coated shorty headers,magnaflow high flow cat & cat back exhaust,new march underdrive pulleys,new balancer,lt4 intake elbow,radiator,ac lines, power steering rack,powers steering lines,engine spainted real clean & built by a race engine builder with 20 years experience,new automatic 4l60e transmission with trans go shift kit, extra heavy duty clutches & steels with a 2600 stall converter. All suspensions bushings were replaced & a new set of kyb adjustable struts installed on all 4 corners.new brakes up front,ceramic brake pads,rotors,calipers & hoses,alignment was done,new u-joints,used black complete interior was installed car was beige leather looked ugly this is much better. all new window motors installed & upgraded so windows seal unlike most camaros from mid 90's now. new window & lock switches installed. No rust on car at all.As you can see this is a completely rebuilt car now here is the bad much less then the good I promise. Needs a paint job as mentioned not a bad 20 foot car but not a show paint job. The body is straight & I was qouted 1500 to paint with a color change 3 months ago. It will need a new front & rear bumper cover as well as a few minor dent repairs but no major body work. Of course the car is mostky fiberglass so that helps. The door locks will no lock electrically only manual. the ac needs to be charged. The only other things is the computer needs to be tweaked a bit I am including a new version of lt1 edit with this but you will need to get a cable. This allows you to adjust every aspect of the computer,timing fuel,shift points you name it. I have it pretty close but as with any high performance car it needs some constant changing & if you are local I can refer you to an expert to do it.

Please email with any questions or call 240-216-0063. Thecar must be picked up & paid for in 7 days of auction close. You are welcome to call & come look at it before bidding.Look at my track record on ebay & you can trust what I am selling this is a sweet car with a lot of my personal time over the past two years poured into it & it pains me to sell it but I need the money so someone will get a hell of a fast car for a great price. Good luck bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!