1994z for sale maryland

This is a discussion on 1994z for sale maryland within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; ok guys im looking to sell my baby.... its a 94z28 black with black leather.. i have no need for ...

white marsh md

1994z for sale maryland

ok guys im looking to sell my baby.... its a 94z28 black with black leather.. i have no need for the car anymore since i am in the navy now and will be living in guam very shortly. car has sat for the last year. i charged battery and she fired right up but quit running after a couple mins. i dont have time to fix whatever the problem is so i am seeling as is. i have 17x9.5 chrome zr1s up front n 17X11s in the rear.. those will needs tires.. i have the stock rims in good shape with fresh tread on them.. n i have a set of drag lites.. 15X9 also.. car has 130xxx on the od.. but i recently just instaled a 383 stroker from golenegineservices which i have only put on 10k miles since the swap... thats the link to the motor set up i got.. its the 400 hp 464lbs one.. i have eldenbrock tes headers on it.. with the k&n intake. has t58mm holly tb.. march power pullys.. ac delete lake wood subframe connectors n lower control arms.. a 2800 vig stall and mildly built tranny from dr evil. which only has 15k on tranny n convert. also have msd wires n ignition system car runs great.. has 2chamber flowmaster welded in with no cat.. sounds great.. egr n air pumps delted n blocked off.. has the vented opti. it also has a aburan posi unit with 373 gears and car comes with vizage ground effects which are not on the car right now i just took off when i did the motor swap.
    here are some pics of the car.. the paint is in good condition has a few chips n on the passenger door the paint is crackin some n on the 1/4 too.. but other then that the car is pretty nice.. the interior the driver side seat has a rip in the seat.. the leather could use some good tlc.. back seats are in good condition.. carpet also.. ok so here are some pics...

i am looking to get around 3kobo.. let me know what you all think thanks you can contact me via email or on my cell 443 904 7418 or my home phone 410 256 5187.

1987 Pontiac Firebird

pics of engine?
    Last edited by kbhughes87; 08-01-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Thread Information