iTrader

white
    94 Trans Am

1994 Supercharged Trans Am for sale

well its is a 1994 Trans Am with all the factory options power everything , leather , T-tops and some mods.
    Engine 355 ci Lt1 with 9:1 compression, Heads are stock fully ported and polished with CCAMS triple valve springs and Manley valves, Cam is CCAM hydraullic roller 224/236 .536/557 114 lsa, pushrods CCAMS hardened, Rocker arms LT4 aluminun roller 1.6, Intake LT4 port matched to the heads and 58 mm Holly CNC throttle body, Pistons Speed Pro Forged, Crank stock, Rods Stock, Fuel injectors Lucas 42.5 lbs, fuel pumps one stock in tank and one in line from Procharger, Ignition upgraded to 95-97 Vented style opti spark with addition of Delteq Northstar ignition with MSD 4 coils, Car was custom tune by Livernois Motorsports in Detroit , Power added: Procharger P1sc with twin hi-flo intercoolers 8lbs pulley, at the Dyno it show 7.5 lbs at the intake.
    Exhaust: SLP stainless steel 1 3/4 primary headers with Y-pipe and
    Random technologis off-road pipe and Power Affects tunuble muffler, Transmission T-56 borg worner with B&M short shifter build by D&D performance in Detroit. Clutch is Centerforce dual friction.Driveshft is Spohn 3.5 inch steel with 1350 yoke. Car has Eiback lowering springs and KYB adjustble shocks. Car also has Spohn adjustble control arms , relocation bracket, race torque arm with driveshaft sefty loop and Global West adjustble penhard bar. Rear end is Moser 12 bolt with 33 spline axles 3.73 gear and eaton limited slip. Wheels : AFS ZR1 black 17x9.5 with 275/40/17 KDWS on front and 275/40/17 Drag Radial on back (only 250mi on them )
    Other things are LG motorsport subframe connectors, Dakota digital gages,
    ARP bolts were used on engine assembly ( I used a HD LT4 timing set )
    The car was tuned conservatevly with 10.8 :1 air/fuel and produced 450rwhp and 445 lb-ft of torque. It will produce more power if you lean it out to about 13:1 air/fuel, I would not go any higher.
    I think I said everything if not just ask, Oh the price , well I would like to get 20000 $ so I can get me a 98-99 C5 corvett.
    This is the most complete car out there, Drive train is all done, it needs nothing. Tranny is bullet pruff so is the rear end and the motor is tuned conservatevly. just get it and drive.
    Like I said I want to get in to the Corvette that is why I am selling it. Mid life crisis you know. And I know Corvette will be slower. Email me if you are intrested.

BrandonSS
    You want $20,000???

iTrader

white
    94 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonSS
    You want $20,000???
    I know that is sounds alot because there are alot supercharged cars out there for less, But alot of those car are not all the way complite. Rear end may be stock or nothing was done to the tranny. Or ? I have 30000$ Just in Parts! Not including price of a car or labor it involved to install those parts.
    This car is done. It needs nothing. The drive train was all done to handle the HP it makes and more.
    And one more thing, I do not have to sell it, I just figured I try and see if I can get my self in to C5 with the sale of T/A. If I can't sell it for the price that will buy me a 1998 C5 I will not sell it and just keep it. I do love the car I just thought may be get me some thing new like C5. I raced 2003 ZO6 and beat it so not like I really want a slower car witch C5 will be. You know just try to get something else. It it will not happen not a big deal.

Thread Information