iTrader

1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4

Im sorry to have to sell this car. I really haven't had it that long, but I injured my shoulder, and I am going to have to put it in storage. I would rather sell it and let it be driven like it is supposed to be, not locked up for years.

This is a great car and there is nothing wrong with it. It runs very smooth and still pulls strong. It drives great both in the city and the high-way. I really have no complaints about the car at all.

I have put in:

K&N Air Filter
    New first gen ECU
    New 13g turbos, not positive what psi they are set at, but there is less than 2000 miles on them
    New battery
    New driver side door switch
    New head lights
    I will also give you a datalogger cable that connects to a palm that I will give you
    There is probably more, but I cannot remember at the moment.

The previous owner put in:

GReddy blow off valve
    Stage 3 clutch
    high perfomance wiring and spark plugs
    new Hella fog lights
    B&M short throw shifter
    99' lifters
    high performance downpipe (not sure what kind)

There are also new tires on the back and the spare is still in great shape. The title is clean and clear.

The only downside is that the previous owner did not take really good care of the rims, so they are starting to flake.

This car has been garage kept and driven like a baby. I never have pushed it hard...did not want to ruin it. I also did an oil change last week with Castrol GTX.

I can not think of anything else at the moment, so if you have any questions about the car just ask.

For pictures go to http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2289453 . There is about 93000 miles on it. It is PA inspected till next year. If you want to do a carfax, the VIN is JA3BN74K0PY034478.

I am asking $9,000 OBO. The car is being sold as is. KBB lists this car for $8,500, but that is stock. This car has been upraded and well taken care of. I believe that $9,000 is a reasonable price to ask for such a great car.

I prefer not to use Paypal do to fees. I will accept cash or personal check as long as it clears, but I will use Paypal if I have to.

Again, if you have any questions just ask, you can pm me, post, or e-mail me at jas1986@gmail.com. I would like to sell this before July 7th.

Thank you for looking.
    Last edited by LS1Jay; 07-02-2006 at 05:51 AM.

iTrader
    bump ttt....

iTrader
    Still for sale, I NEED TO SALE FRIDAY!!! Anyone in the Cenrtal PA area interested in the car? If so, make me an offer. I am asking $8500, but I really need to sale this tomorrow. If not, I am moving it to Pittsburgh where I will more than likely so up for sale again, but I need to sale ASAP!!! I injured my shoulder and I can no longer drive the car. I will more than likely have to tow it to Pitt. If no one buys it, it will go up for sale in the Pitt area again in about a week or so.

Thread Information