ryancornell

1993 Ford Broco 4X4 for sale in MI Winter's coming!

1993 Ford Bronco 5.0 V8 Automatic E40D Transmission 206,970 miles(got it with around 145,000 miles on 11-29-2001)$3400 OBO Trans seems to still shift well. I'm selling it because I have other vehicles and do not need this or use it anymore. Has a viper alarm that locks/unlocks the doors I do not have a key for the rear gate. I have changed the fluid and filter atleast twice since owning it.
    Push button 4x4 with Warn premium locking hubs,Rear end completly rebuilt(gear,bearings,seals),Has rust on wheel wells and tailgate,Rear window rolls down,Windshield is cracked,Interior is relatively clean but missing some trim pieces covering the rear top. Top has been off twice since I have had it and is missing a bolt or two. Chrome rims,Front recovery hooks, Class III trailer hitch with new wiring at the rear, Ford electric brake plug(just buy electric brake box and it plugs right in) new front brake pads, Monroe sensatrac shocks(6) installed around Feb. 2002, wiper motor replaced around Dec. 2001, Fuel pump replaced around May 2002, power steering pump has been replaced just not sure when, Rear U-joints replaced around Apr. 2002, Starter replaced around Mar. 2002, The motor has been replaced with a short block that had approximately 40,000 miles( I'm not sure exactly how many miles were on the short block) With the newer shortblock the following was installed/replaced, Waterpump, Heads had a valve job done,Intake gaskets,Temperature sending unit, Head gasket, Melling oil pump, I'm pretty sure a new timing chain,new oil pan gasket. Alternator replaced around Mar. 2002, Ac does NOT work, Heat works good, Truck has a custom exhaust with a performance(nice sound)muffler, Truck drives good and tows well. Drivers seat has a tear on the left side of it. Oil pressure gauge under the ashtray(Stock oil guage in instrument cluster disconnected to use the aftermarket gauge) Has dual air horns under hood. The rear chrome bumper is dented on the drivers side. Lighted Lund visor, Headlight switch works sometimes but I have a replacement I will install or include with the sale of the truck. Cruise control is not working. Sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. NO TRADES AT THIS TIME AND NO PAYMENT PLANS!!! I have a lot more pics if needed. The truck is at my house in Madison Heights, MI 48071 $3400 OBO ryancornell@comcast.net
    EMAIL ME FOR PICS. THANKS.

ryancornell
    New windsheild installed today. $3000.00 OBO

mcG
    did you try listing it on explorerforum.com? i always see a lot of broncos on that board.

ryancornell
    $2800

Thread Information