1986 Turbo Buick for sale

This is a discussion on 1986 Turbo Buick for sale within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; I am listing my 1986 Buick Regal T Type WH1 for sale. The only trades accepted would be an 05/06 ...

Turbo goes woo woo
    Bloomington IL

1986 Buick T Type WH1

1986 Turbo Buick for sale

I am listing my 1986 Buick Regal T Type WH1 for sale. The only trades accepted would be an 05/06 GTO 6 speed or a WS6 6 speed under 40K miles, possibly a Z71 Ext Cab Pickup or Z71 Tahoe.

This is one of 463 WH1 cars and I am the original owner. Car was taken down to bare metal and painted with PPG matched factory colors in 2002, also new doors were installed. Have all new emblems also! The interior is very nice, with the exception of a pencil-eraser sized worn spot on the side of the dr. seat and a 3" split in the plastic dash that covers the speakers. Trunk lid and 1/4 panel has minor blistering, easy fix. Two very small dings on hood.

Fresh engine with less than 700 miles. New stock short block, gapless rings, Clevite bearings, Comp 206/206 billet roller cam, double roller chain, high volume front cover, ported upper/lower intake, t-body, and headers. Speed Pro roller lifters, T&D Machine 1.55 roller rockers and chromemoly pushrods, big valved, o-ringed heads ported by Indy Cylinder Head, 160* stat, high volume water pump, tall Hartline valve covers, all new sensors and coil pak/ignition module.

Precision TE-54 turbocharger, adjustable wastegate, SMC digital alcohol injection with in-car controller, stock intercooler and stretch liquid intercooler also included, MSD 50# injectors, Walbro 340lph pump, adjustable regulator, LS1 MAF with cold air kit and Extender chip, MAF translator setup. Exhaust is 3" stainless Terry Houston downpipe, no cat, and 3" ATR stainless exhaust with cutout.

Jimmy's (Mundelien) level 2 200-4R (new in 2005) billet internals, 3200 Precision converter, HD trans cooler and Art Carr shift kit, B&M Pro Stick shifter and cable (in stock center console)

Rear end 8.5" 10 bolt rebuilt by Performance Driveline in 2005, Auburn Pro posi, Moser chromemoly axles, Moser girdle, Moroso wheel studs, 3.42 gear

Suspension, ATR 1 3/8" rear bar, UMI tubular control arms, bags in rear springs, Bilstein shocks all the way around, Eibach progressive rear springs, new front sway bar end links. Polished 17" SLP ZR1 wheels with black clear coat, BFG G force 245/45/ZR17 tires, also have Weld Draglites on ET Drags and skinnies, never used with new motor, 5 passes with old motor.

Interior, full Autometer Ultra-lite gauges (boost, temp, oil, volts, tach) Scanmaster 2.1 data acquisition, Pioneer CD deck, Polk Momo subwoofer, Rockford Fosgate speakers, Pioneer and Profile amps, 5% tint on back 3 windows.

This is a full option TR with the exception of T-Tops, it has power seat, digital dash, A/C (needs recharge) auto headlights, power windows/locks.

pics on

I have over $25K invested in this car, and you cannot build it for this.

Asking $17,900 or trade for car/truck listed above

1989 TTA #656

hey nice car

Thread Information