iTrader

black/black
    2002 Firebird TransAm WS6

1985 Monte Carlo SS FOR SALE!

I just bought an 02 WS6 and well need to gather some money for the payments so I am selling my 85' Monte Carlo SS. This car is ALL ORIGINAL... completely stock and is beautiful inside and out. The car looks like it did 21 years ago when it just came off the lot. The car is nearly perfect and its rust free body would be a great car to turn into an 8 sec. car at the track never raced, it does have the 305 V8 engine (they came with 305's stock, 350's you had to put in yourself) the car has 95000 original miles and im asking for 13,500 OBO.. to see some pictures go to this link http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...1&aff=national

If you have any questions email me at tonyabbate1@hotmail.com THANKS

iTrader

black/black

o and a free monte carlo ss model comes with it if u buy the car

iTrader

Quicksilver Metallic
    2005 Pontiac GTO

This is just my 2 cents, but those cars are a dime a dozen. I'm sure your's is very nice and the fact that it's all original should get you some extra coin for it, but 13500 is sky high for one of those. I had an 86 with a 375 hp 355 that I put in and I only got 5gs a couple of years ago. I'd be surprised if you got any interest in it at that price. Don't mean to bust your bubble, just trying to give you honest advice...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-...QQcmdZViewItem

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by t/as&dds View Post
    This is just my 2 cents, but those cars are a dime a dozen. I'm sure your's is very nice and the fact that it's all original should get you some extra coin for it, but 13500 is sky high for one of those. I had an 86 with a 375 hp 355 that I put in and I only got 5gs a couple of years ago. I'd be surprised if you got any interest in it at that price. Don't mean to bust your bubble, just trying to give you honest advice...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-...QQcmdZViewItem
    i completely agree, i had an 85ss, 88,ss still, and an 87 areo coupe still. if the areo coupe was in mint shape, i would only get about 7- 10 k and that car is really rare compared to your. and mine has 83k miles. the only thing about your is all the inserts on the interior dash, radio bezel, and tach cover was only for that year. not to be an ass but with those miles you will be lucky to get 6,500.00 at most and i really don't see that. sorry to be that guy but montes have been my life for over 12 years i know them in and out. good luck with the sale.

iTrader

black/black

well the car itself is apraised at 12,900 and the reason why im asking so much is because of the originality. The cars generally would be cheaper the more south you go, but up here near chicago the prices are a bit higher because most of the old MC's are all rusted out. The basic originality of the car makes it worth that much and I have gotten offers already more than 10,000. The fact that the car turned classic in 2005 make the car have an appreciation rate. Im not saying your right and im not saying your wrong, but remember my asking price sais OBO, and so far im pleased with what I have... if i settled for 11,500 or 12,000 id be happy.. and so far im dam close. I take it to car shows around the area a lot and all i get is complements on how they havnt seen a MC lookin like that in 20 years. I do realize although, something is worth how much another is willing to pay for it, but thats not a problem... I stand with what im asking and my price is not firm.. I priced my car out by the advice from people that have a lot of experiance in the pricing, and this car in 10 years is going to shoot up in price, it JUST turned classic last year so the pricing isnt set for them yet.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

there's just no way it's worth that now or even in 10 years sorry if you got offord 10 k call him right away and seel it. these car were very high production number. about 8 months ago to 1 years ago a guy had an 87 areo coupe with 850 miles on it it went for t 13k now remember there was only 5,862 made that year. not being an ass but good luck. do me a favor go put it for sale on montecarloss.com and see what they all say. thanks.

iTrader

black/black

listen man with all do respect this isnt a forum asking if my price is reasonable for you or not, this is a forum for people that have cars for sale, coments about my pricing are in none of your concern unless you have an interest in purchasing the car itself. realize my car is now a classic and is 21 years old, i dont look at what other 87's sold for, i dont care... ill get what i settle at and im not seeming to have a problem.. thanks

Thread Information