My Camaro is on eBay. It's a 1981 Camaro, but with a 1978 V8 small block.

Year: 1981
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Transmission: Automatic
Engine: 8 - Cyl. 5.7 L
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Red
Title Status: Clear

This is not a one-owner vehicle, but a vehicle that has been maintained like one. The original owner was from Kentucky. This is a southern car that has never seen snow. The second owner only had it out in the summer, and so have I.

There is about 152,000 miles on the car, 10,000 miles on the engine. The engine is a 1978 V8, not the stock 1981 V6. The 1981 was the first computer controlled engine and ran horrible. The 1978 engine was put in by a previous owner to solve that problem.

There is a dent in the driver's side door. Other than that, the body is great. No rusting in the floorboards or anything like that.

The transmission is a 350 Turbo Hydromatic with shift kit.

The engine is in great shape. It was removed when I bought it to replace an oil pan. While it was out, I cleaned and painted the block the factory Chevy orange.

These tires have about 3/4 of their life span left.

There is a bass cannon in the trunk and an equalizer installed in the center console. Both work great.

Also included are two spare hoods. There is a black one with a dent and a brown one. The dented one was the original. When I took it to a body shop, the support beam was cracked and they recommended I replace it. It could be welded, but strength wise, it was probably better to get a new one. I bought a black one (the one on it now) and a brown one. I planned on getting a bigger engine and carburetors to stick out of the hood. The bent one was going to be the one I practiced on cutting. Then I could really cut the one and keep the other incase I ever needed to put it back to the way it was.

The condition of the vehicle's interior is average. There is some wear in the seats and carpet. The headliner is missing. There is just the cardboard piece. Wouldn't take too much to get that all cleaned up, though.

smg.photobucket.com/albums/v195/sjaguar13/Camaro/

Asking price: $2,500.