I am selling my 1979 Camaro. I bought this car a couple of years ago as a play toy, but I do not get to drive it as much as I would like to. I do not like to see cars sitting around and going to waste when someone else can own it and enjoy it. I bought the car just as it sits. The specs that I have on it are the motor is a 350 four bolt main with a 327 crank. The heads are a set of world products cylinder heads with160/202 valves, roller tip rockers and harden pushrods. It has slight dome pistons and is probably about 12.5-13 compression. The carburetor is a Holley 850 double pumper. The tranny is a turbo 350 with a 4500 stall. The rear end is a 12 bolt with 456 gears and moser axles. I also have all the interior trim parts that the guy sent with it. I also have a set of slicks that goes with it. I bought a sniper nitrous kit to put on it, but did not get around to installing it. If the price is right on the car I will throw it in along with it. I am asking $6000.00 O.B.O. Price is neg., but do not try to low ball me as I am not selling it because of money problems. I have the clear title in hand. If you have any other questions feel free to call me at 901-212-5976. I also have a few more pictures if needed.