California Body and Paint in El Paso, Texas will be hosting a cookout party @ California Body and Paint on April 18th to raffle off a 1969 Chevelle. Car has a rebuilt 350 andTH-350 auto trans. Car is pretty clean and runs great. Nice black vinyl interior. Each ticket will be $25.00. No limit on amount of tickets purchased. Portion of the proceeds will go to the local Bair Association(Foster kids and Battered Women). I will have the raffle tickets ready for sale February 4th(next Wednesday). You guys and girls will be able to contact me to buy raffle tickets. If you are interested in buying tickets send me a pm with your name and phone number and I will contact you as soon as I have the tickets ready. C’mon Guys and Girls-You get a chance to win a 69 Chevelle and help charity at the same time. I would also like to ask local hot rod shops, body shops, car clubs, mechanic shops or other service providers to contact me if they would allow me to take a flyer to their shops to get the word out to local hot rodders. Thank you everyone.

Alonso 915-525-1158