i have a van i bought last year and it had a straight 6 in it and the first thing i did was remove the weak 6 and put a nice jasper 383 chevy V8 that i had in a previous chevy van. The van is super nice and probably the nicest 60s chevy van u'll see in awhile. No rust no dents the van is metallic silver with a while roof. The interior is in great shape and carpeted front to back with nice front seats and very nice cd player with remote. Nice original cragar rims with tires that look new. allthe glass is good. the only thing it needs it for the fuel lines to be hooked up and the rabiator hoses and throttle linkage. i'm just too busy to finish it but will finish it with time but i know for sure its just going to sit there untill i redo my roof and build a 28x35 garage so needless to say its just going to sit there untill spring of next year. i'm asking 5k for it since i have over 4k in the motor...i would consider any trade anything from any chevy with a lt1-4 or lsx and maybe a 93 or older mustang but most be in mint condition i have pics if anyone is seriously interested