--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.webshots.com/user/ssdungeon for pics just look for the pics of the Chevelle

1968 Chevelle
Body is in good condition no holes in the floor or anything its solid. The trunk is new, the gas tank is new, the engine is new. The radiator is new, the exhaust is new.
3" full exhaust with 3" tips, New vinyl top in the box. Im selling the body with drive train for $2850.00 and you pay to have the motor pulled or for the trades below which come to about $2850.00 plus the motor pull. The car with motor and all for $5500.00 the car is in Rock Hill SC.
I have a clear title to the car as well. The car as it sits with the 383 stroker all new eagle crank, corvette heads with 2.05/160 valves and heavy duty roller rockers, Long tube headers, chrome alt, chrome elect water pump, chrome ps pulley... 3" Radiator, Electric Fan, New wires/plugs, Victor JR High rise intake with 1.5" spacer, Holley 850 Double Pumper carb. I have a new rebuild kit as well. TH 350 Trans with 3200 stall, shift kit, horse shoe shifter.
There are other new parts in the car like a new inner fender though the one on it is not bad. There is also another grill, and trim. There are three bad places on the car but I have paint a good bit actually the scoop has a bad spot, the fender has a light graze of the lawn mower, and by the font light. All are minor issues nothing major at all. The car is in Rock Hill SC. It will also need the wiring redone The lights come on, but the turn signals will not blink. They just come on. The lights are out of the car but they are inside of the car. I havent put them all back in since the paint job. They may not be shown in the pics but they are with the car.

Trade items needed for my m6/c5 vette:

1. Fast 92 ported intake $975.00 Shipped --> www.hinsonsupercars.com
2. Long tube 1 7/8 headers with NGK wires $842.00 --> http://www.ccperformanceparts.com/
3. Clutch/Flywheel combo wth the TIK Master clutch can be Monster 3, Tex, or spec 3+ $1000.00 shipped--> TIK Performance

No matter how its done I am selling this car at a STDEAL!!!

ssdungeon@hotmail.com

www.webshots.com/user/ssdungeon