FUGLY CBR1000RR rider.com
    iTrader

Black n Black
    04 Dodge Ram 07 CBR1000RR

1967 Mustang w/ 351W in NC

14K but pretty negotiable. Located in Southport NC

For sale is my 1967 Mustang Coupe. It was an original 289 4bbl from the factory, no power steering and non A/C car. It has a recent 351W engine swap within last 1k miles. The engine was bored to a 358 and has a standard bottom end topped with comp cam with a 110 LSA, duration @ .050 of 218/224 and lifts of .493 and .500. To match the lift of this cam and ensure push rods were not bent, 1.6 adjustable roller rockers were added along with pushrods and springs to the stock cast heads. Hooker super comps were added for exhaust. It has a complete MSD ignition system from distributor to ignition box. It has an Edelbrock performer intake and Holley 600cfm carb. It has the double roller timing chain out front along with aluminum radiator and electric fan that I have wired to a switch inside the car. Behind the engine is a dual friction clutch, I believe it was a Centerforce, thinking off the top of my head. It still has the 3spd transmission and stock 8 inch rear both which are still in great working order. To crank this car to life is a very nice mini starter. I don't have much history on the body of the car and the work done to it but it was done two owners ago. I know it had a near complete restoration done to it and the car is completely straight. The interior is in awesome condition and also almost all new. The car is Brittany blue with white stripes.

Things that I wanted to do to the car, but this is a FULL RUNNING CAR AS IS:
    - I have a 9 inch rear end out of a 68 Mustang that will go with the sale. Everything still spins in it, but I have not gone through it to check. It will go with the sale.
    - I was going to switch out the transmission and install a 4spd
    - 6spd depending on what came across the table. But I hadn't started really looking yet. The only problem it has is that the current tranny and rear end are robbing a bit of power, but again, nothing is wrong with them.
    - It has drum brakes all the way around. A front disc brake conversion kit is about $700 dollars. You can find them all over Ebay.
    - Right now the dash lights are not working. Have not found out why after numerous times of checking. But I wanted to get the beautiful Autometer guage clusters they have out for them. They can be found for about $900 on Ebay.
    - This car does not have a radio. It's something that never really bothered me to be honest. And was last on my list as I could just listen to this car forever. You can find a custom autosound radio for about $200 on Ebay.
    - After all this work was done, I was going to take the engine back out and make it a 408 stroker. Those were my plans for it. This car is fairly quiet at idle and has a choppy idle. The car idles at 6-700 rpms. When you get into the car, it gets the perfect tone and isn't too quiet or too loud. All the engine work was done by myself and a friend of mine. I do have some pictures from the engine swap but not as many as I would have liked to take. I also have numerous other pictures I can send to you. This car is one of the nicest around. Perfect for tinkering with while you drive her around. I'm also not against trading this car for anything of possible interest, don't bother asking what I'm looking for as I don't know. Just let me know what you have and I'll let you know if I'm interested or not. I have two other classics, and I'm more of a Chevy guy, so thats why I'm selling THIS car and not one of the other two. I have a 68 Chevelle and a 68 Impala SS along with this car and my truck. I'm not forced in any way to sell this car for any reason, other than the old lady wanting me to downsize to get a boat. Make any offer. I'm really ready to move this car!

More pictures can be seen here:
    http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d8...967%20Mustang/

I also have a couple videos.

Give me a call at 440-670-2100 for more information. If I don't answer leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as I can.

Please do not waste my time nor yours on asking about this car if you don't plan on buying, or asking my bottom line dollar. I'm ASKING 14k OBO, make me an offer off of that price, as that's what I WOULD LIKE to get for it.

iTrader

Black n Black

TTT

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

let me know on the chevelle.

iTrader

Black n Black

haha, I'm hoping to completely restore the Chevelle upon selling this car. Have a guy coming to look at it today. I had it up for 7.5k for a little... too much interest too quickly so I took it down haha... want to keep her at all costs really.

The Impala is actually in Avon right now, so that would be an easier sale for you lol

iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by zggill04 View Post
    haha, I'm hoping to completely restore the Chevelle upon selling this car. Have a guy coming to look at it today. I had it up for 7.5k for a little... too much interest too quickly so I took it down haha... want to keep her at all costs really.

The Impala is actually in Avon right now, so that would be an easier sale for you lol
    they doing the frame work?
    that's about 15 mins from me. i'm right off 90 and w150th/warren.

iTrader

Black n Black

No, it's at my buddies house till I can get up there and get her down to NC. I'm from Avon originally. Right off the 83 exit.

iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by zggill04 View Post
    No, it's at my buddies house till I can get up there and get her down to NC. I'm from Avon originally. Right off the 83 exit.
    by jaykox, i got you. i used to play golf at sweet brair way back when the course was good and the average guy could go and have some fun. now it is like a country club.
    but they don't keep the course up.

iTrader

Black n Black

Yeah, exactly, the car is right up by electric and jaycox, and of course sweet briar is right down the road. And as far as the "country club" all the local "rich" people like it so they can say they are apart of something.

Looks like the Mustang may be sold here shortly too.

Thread Information