$15,550 neg

Here is my 1967 Camaro SS Clone which I bought about 2 years ago. The car has a 327ci bored out .030 over attached to an M-22 RockCrusher. It is a powerful engine and the tranny shifts smoothly. The previous owner really spent some time with the engine. Its full roller (Cam, lifters, and rockers) . Since the rebuild, it has about 3,000 miles on it.The car has 4-wheel drumb brakes which i just rebuilt last week, and they stop the car really well.

The body is staraight and really solid. It has a few rough spots but nothing overly bad. For example, some bubbles in the paint where the quarter panel ties into the roof. The previous owner was curious about this so he popped one of the bubbles. There was no rust!! It was just poor prep work from the body guys. This body, as i said before, SOLID. I guarantee you wont have any problems with this car. Extremely powerful and fun to drive.

The engine is not original. The engine codes read as followed:
On the front of the block, it reads:
18C139268 T0621HH

Behind the block, its:
GM

And the cylinder head #'s are (drivers side):
F10 8

$15,550 neg
You can email me at cjk16@scasd.org. My cell phone is 814-404-9784, but i prefer emails if at all possable. Email me for specific pictures. Thankyou very much!