Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1 owner '00 TA WS6 6-speed 19k miles $15k

This is a discussion on 1 owner '00 TA WS6 6-speed 19k miles $15k within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Well Good luck in your search, I guess I have some competition now for local Trans ams. What are you ...

iTrader

Black
    00 Trans Am WS6

Well Good luck in your search, I guess I have some competition now for local Trans ams. What are you looking for and I will let you know if i find something (that isnt what I want) : ) Have a good one.

iTrader

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Jimmy, this is Matt, just call me this weekend if the Florida deal falls through.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by rjdooz View Post
    Well Good luck in your search, I guess I have some competition now for local Trans ams. What are you looking for and I will let you know if i find something (that isnt what I want) : ) Have a good one.
    Looking for a low milage ws6 m6. Thanks

iTrader

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Jimmy, call me Monday if the car is still for sale. I need to get the bank paper work set up if the car is still for sale.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I can fly up tomorrow if its still for sale.

iTrader

Red
    99 Firehawk (M6) #518

If the car is still for sale PM me and consider it sold

iTrader
    still for sale?

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by importssuck View Post
    still for sale?
    yes,but contact info was given to 2 potential buyers a couple minutes ago.

iTrader

Red
    99 Firehawk (M6) #518

As I stated already, consider it sold. Just call me tomorrow and let me know if the deal is good and I'll be down Friday night.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by BadV6Blazer View Post
    Title in hand First 15k gets it.
    That statement isnt true at all. I called the seller yesterday and told him I could be there today with the money and he said 2 other people were trying to buy the car. Funny thing is I emailed the seller as soon as contact info was given. Why would he turn down a sale when he told me noone has even given him a down payment yet? I believe he was trying to get me to offer more money because he mentioned he listed the car too low. He agreed to call me back and let me know so I could arrange a flight if needed and didnt even do that. In my experiences things go like the qoute above but thats not the case here. The seller also mentioned the second potential buyer ahead of me was from Ill. If he is talking about the guy who posted above me how could he be ahead of me when I inquired before him? O well - I guess its not meant to be.

iTrader

Red
    99 Firehawk (M6) #518

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKxNECKxSPEED View Post
    That statement isnt true at all. I called the seller yesterday and told him I could be there today with the money and he said 2 other people were trying to buy the car. Funny thing is I emailed the seller as soon as contact info was given. Why would he turn down a sale when he told me noone has even given him a down payment yet? I believe he was trying to get me to offer more money because he mentioned he listed the car too low. He agreed to call me back and let me know so I could arrange a flight if needed and didnt even do that. In my experiences things go like the qoute above but thats not the case here. The seller also mentioned the second potential buyer ahead of me was from Ill. If he is talking about the guy who posted above me how could he be ahead of me when I inquired before him? O well - I guess its not meant to be.
    I called him as soon as contact info was given to me. I talked to him over the phone on Tuesday and told him to consider it sold and I would be down to get it Friday. I offered to send money to hold it and he said he was holding it for someone until that night. Well that night went bye and I called today to find out if I should come down and he said he was giving the guy more time. I told him to let me know @8pm what the deal was. He called and said the other guy wanted it. The other guy didn't call like he was suppose too, didn't answer the guys email, and he is still selling it to him. NOW lets see if he actually shows up with the money and isn't a tire kicker.

iTrader

Red
    99 Firehawk (M6) #518

I really would like to sell my car before buying another.

Sounds like you didn't want it anyway.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by blownh2x View Post
    Sounds like you didn't want it anyway.
    Why would I call the guy and check on flights if I didnt want it? I said the above quote because I was trying to make the best of the situation because I was told it was sold. But since you want to be a smart ass I hope the other buys it! hahahahahaha
    Last edited by LETHALxLS1; 08-08-2007 at 07:24 PM.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I can fly up tomorrow if its still for sale.
    You saw this didnt you? Hmmmm guess I wasnt really interested. pshhhhhhh. And I seriously doubt that the guy ahead of you is going to fly up from Tampa to kick the tires.

iTrader

Red
    99 Firehawk (M6) #518

Why would I call the guy and check on flights if I didnt want it? I said that because I was trying to make the best of it by saying-I would like to sell mine first anyway. I have the money either way. NEWB. Either way the whole situation is fkin lame. W.E.
    If you talked to him on the phone when the post opened then why are you posting on the forum asking if its still for sale. Call the guy yourself (seeing you had his info) and find out to make the DEAL. I've spoken to him 6 times in two days to try and finalize the deal. Oh yeah, you were busy checking on flights, emailing him, and now upset and posting about it. Get off your computer and pick up a phone to make it happen. You had the money either way, so why would a plane ticket really matter? Spend 15K on a car, but worry about $100+ for a plane ticket. I wasn't worried about driving 7hrs and filling the tank on my BMW a couple times to get the car because I do actually have the money. I didn't get to buy the car either and I'll just buy another one that is out there for a good price.

You think calling me a NEWB is going to solve something? Your right, I don't post on the site because I'm busy having fun with my life.

iTrader

Red
    99 Firehawk (M6) #518

You saw this didnt you? Hmmmm guess I wasnt really interested. pshhhhhhh. And I seriously doubt that the guy ahead of you is going to fly up from Tampa to kick the tires.
    You posted on 8-3-07 that you were checking flights
    you posted on 8-5-07 asking if the car was for sale still

You talked to him on 8-3-07 and then decided to post about the vehicle instead of CALLING him!!!!!!!!!! BS

iTrader

Red
    99 Firehawk (M6) #518

Why would I call the guy and check on flights if I didnt want it? I said the above quote because I was trying to make the best of the situation because I was told it was sold. But since you want to be a smart ass I hope the other buys it! hahahahahaha
    I don't care if he buys it. My money is good for any vehicle I find. You must think this is the only one out there for a good price. I could give you two other WS6's out there very similar, but then again I'm a NEWB and wouldn't share that info.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Ok I understand now whats wrong with you- you own a BMW. Should I be impressed? Grow up dude. I just responded to your ignorant post that claimed I didnt want the car anyway- I am not the slightest bit angry. Your posts show how ignorant you are so I dont even have to say anything really. I mean wtf are you talking about a $100 plane ticket? hahaha You have issues man. Unlike you I am not gonna kiss the guys ass for the car. I made my offer,he has my number. Period. And what-I dont have the money and you do because you own a BMW???? hahahahahahaha Get a life or better yet buy a life since you have so much money owning that BMW and all.hahahah
    Last edited by LETHALxLS1; 08-08-2007 at 08:16 PM.

iTrader

Red
    99 Firehawk (M6) #518

Ok I understand now whats wrong with you- you own a BMW. Should I be impressed? Grow up dude. I just responded to your ignorant post that claimed I didnt want the car anyway- I am not the slightest bit angry. Your posts show how ignorant you are so I dont even have to say anything really. Unlike you I am not gonna kiss the guys ass for the car. I made my offer,he has my number. Period. And what-I dont have the money and you do because you own a BMW???? hahahahahahaha Get a life or better yet buy a life since you have so much money owning that BMW and all.hahahahahahaha
    You are just full of BS. Your not going to kiss his ass, but you'll talk shit about him on the forum. That is pure ignorance. "Kiss his ass", its called staying on top of the deal and communicating. I never said I had the money because I own a BMW, you just did. My point was if you had the money you wouldn't be worried about a plane ticket. That is a small issue compared to the vehicle purchase. I talked about the money needed to get there by purchasing gas (comparable to your plane ticket) and you directed your attention to the kind of vehicle I would be driving. I'll go a little slower for you, I didn't care what the cost was for me to get there and it wasn't a deciding factor on purchasing the vehicle or not. It was for you though, moneybags. You stated "I had the money either way" should I be impressed???

If you truly wanted the car you would have called him. Your a typical window shopper with big eyes and small pockets. Talk like you got it and then take your time so your passed by for someone else and complain. I'm sure when you loose a race you have the excuses also instead of saying "you beat me fair and square".

I own a BMW so what is wrong with me???? It was purchased because it is one of the safest vehicles for my wife and children to be in. I'm sorry, there life is worth much more than the money I spent on it. How much is your life worth????????? You still think people can buy a good life as you posted earlier. childish thinking

iTrader
    Car is sold. Sorry it didn't work out for everybody, but thanks for all the interest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information