iTrader

06 GTO SRM M6 52k miles

It is time to put my car for sale, never thought I would but a deal has come up I can't pass up and no longer have any use for my car. It is a 06 bought new in October of 06. One owner, never wrecked or had anything repainted. Interior is dang near perfect, had a seat cover on the drivers seat most the time and rarely had passengers. Car had a custom sun shade on it when sitting out and was garaged most the time.

Car was a daily driver so it has some rock chips and a couple little nicks in on the back but was taken care off well and waxed twice a year and covered most the time.

Car was only dyno'd with about 8k on it when stock, it put down 359/366 bone stock so it is a strong car. Never tracked it either. Only mods it has is magnaflow mufflers, stolen fox h-pipe and a K&N drop in (no tune). It had all the bushings replaced with pedders to fix a tire wear issue that is no longer. Has new tires with a little over 5k on them. Went to a 245 tire on the stock 18's per pedders recommendations.

Mechanically everything is great, never had a CEL on or nothing not work. Drives great, brakes were upgraded after the factory ones warped with DBA slotted and hawk pads. Other then that everything else is factory. Has 20% tint all around and no front plate, but that will be with that car in case you want to mount it. Only appearance mod is the back GTO piece was painted gloss black, it has some light scratches on the bottom from a curb with silver inlays. Had the tranny fluid and diff fluid changed with Redline synthetic about 15k miles ago. Used full synthetic oil changed every 5k. I think that is about it. Asking $17,500. Car has just over 52k miles on it and I will be driving another car in the mean time so miles will stay close to the same until it sells. I do have title in hand and the car is located in DFW Texas.

Any more questions just ask.

I can't post pics since it asks for a URL and my pics are on my computer. I can email pics if need be or asked. My email is javelinsst70@verizon.net

Tyler

iTrader
    14 (100%)

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

http://ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143793

The link above will show you how to post pictures. Pics are required per our rules, or the thread will be removed.

iTrader
    14 (100%)

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Been over 24 hours, thread closed. Repost a new thread with pictures.

Thread Information