iTrader

05 Tahoe custom turbo lowered

2005 Chevy Tahoe Z71
    This truck has been customized over the past year. Original owner accident free. This truck has 4k original miles!! This truck is loaded sunroof, quad captains, third seat, rear dvd, Eclipse navigation unit, custom window tint, Grey leather power seats.

I wanted to have a bad suv so I decided to have dragon race engineering in broomfield design a custom one off front mount turbo kit. Approx 3 months later the truck had a full fuel system upgrade, T70 front mount turbo kit with intercooler and methanol injection installed low boost 380(5psi) rear wheel horse high boost 450(7psi) rear whell horse. Smoothed and painted d pillars, Chevy silverado ss font bumper conversion, custom mounted boost controller and turbo timer mounted in the center console(Greddy) autometer cobalt boost gauge and exhaust temp gauge custom mounted. I brought the tahoe home and for the past few months have been doing little mods here and there, hid 4300k conversion, white face gauges, Smoked tailights, painted third brake light, smoothed and painted wipper cowl, Custom exhaust with a 3 inch electronic cutout located in the center console this sounds great when you open it up!!! lowered with ground force 2/3 drop, 24" Weld Evo wheels chrome 7" dish Removed the roof rack. California car cover is included. This truck is my baby and is in great condition. You could eat off the wheel wells if you wanted to. I also have a roll pan for it and a hide a hitch not installed. All fluids were changed in the truck right after I bought it to synthetic(motor,Diffs,T-case) The oil has been changed at least 6 times.
    Let me know if you have any questions?? 45k obo
    Thanks ,
    Ben

This truck is really clean check out the reflections off the truck in the pics. There has been a bunch of snow in my area for the last couple of weeks. I would have gotten better pics if it was nicer out!!
    I have added a bunch of pics so please check them out. All the hot side parts(all stainless) on the turbo are jet coated, all the cold side is powdercoated in black chrome. If you have any questions please let me know

Here is the link:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/bcartwri...2005TurboHoe02

iTrader
    That is one sharp truck...Good Luck with your sale.

iTrader
    thanks Hawk

iTrader
    top...........

Thread Information