Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 02 Z28 For Sale

z28badgirl

02 Z28 For Sale

2002 Z28 CAMARO

Color: Sunset Orange Metallic
    Interior: Black Leather - Excellent Condition. Cleaned and conditioned regularly.
    Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
    Additional:
    Mileage - 21,350 (at time of post)
    T-Tops - Good Fit, no leaks, velcro for t-top covers is not attached to glass, locks operational with no problems.
    Power Windows & Locks - All in working order with no problems.
    Wheels - Aluminum (stock) w/ stock tires. 2 tires have been patched and all have good tread remaining. These are currently in storage.
    Aftermarket Goodies:
    Window Tint - Aftermarket tint on side and rear glass done by Quality Custom Window Tinting in Ft. Myers, Florida. Tint levels are max legal (30% on the sides, 15% on the rear) for the State of Florida.
    Wheels - Chrome 17" ZR1 Replicas w/ Nittos (275/45 up front, 315/35R Drag Radials on the rear). Front tires have most of the tread remaining. The rear tires are almost due for replacement and are almost 'track-worthy'.
    Exhaust - Air Lid, K&N Filter & breather, Hooker Long Tube Ceramic Coated Headers, Hooker Ceramic Coated Off-Road Y-Pipe, Magnaflow Cat-Back
    Transmission - Skip-Shift Eliminator, Pro 5.0 Shifter
    Suspension - BMR Adjustable Panhard Rod, BRM Lower Control Arms
    Chassis - Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace, BMR Driveshaft Safety Loop, Kenny Brown Double Diamond Sub Frame Connectors. These have never been out of the box, never been installed.
    Car Cover by WeatherShield. These are great...Protects the car from UV, weather proof & breathable, won't scratch the paint. Color=gray.

This car is in awesome shape and runs great. Car is typically kept in the garage and under a car cover. When the car is not kept in the garage, it is almost always covered with the car cover.

Oil changed using Mobil 1 every 3,000 miles
    Rear Differential Fluid & Seal was changed at 15,000 miles
    All routine maintenance work has been done by me and/or my husband. All receipts and documentation have been retained. Any other work has been done by the local Chevrolet Dealership, and I have these records as well.

The front of the car HAS been painted. The hood has been replaced and painted. When I bought the car, it had quite a bit of road rash and rock chips, so I got a cleaner hood from a friend and had it painted. At the same time, I had the raised Z28 emblems removed from the sides and had the Z28 logo painted onto the car (in black). I have the the receipts for the paint work. The driver's side headlamp is in need of replacing (the reflector is cracked). I intended to replace both lamps with halo headlamps, and have just not gotten around to it. Both headlamps are in working order and I have not had any problems with them.

$22,000 Or Best Offer for everything listed above. I am willing to sell either set of wheels (as is) and the car cover separately. These are the ONLY items I will sell separately. Contact me for prices if you're interested. Purchaser is responsible for shipping costs of all items.

There are plently of pictures of the car on my website (see the link in my sig). I'll try to add a few closeups and pics of the wheels so you can see the condition of the rims and the tires.

I'm sure I've left out plenty of info. If you have any questions, let me know. If you're interested in anything listed in this post, let me know.

Contact Info: z28badgirl@hotmail.com
    I check this account almost every day, so it is your best bet for reaching me.
    Please indicate in the subject line that you are interested in the car or other parts available. If you don't, your email is likely to end up in the junk file and deleted. Sorry, but that's just how my account is set up.
    You can PM me here on the board too, but it may take me a day or two to get back to you.
    Last edited by z28badgirl; 10-06-2005 at 05:04 AM.

z28badgirl
    **Edit ** The front tires are Nitto 275/40

z28badgirl
    ttt

iTrader
    1 (100%)

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

if you came with the car i'd buy it ...nice car btw

z28badgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    if you came with the car i'd buy it ...nice car btw
    Thanks for both compliments.

However, my husband wasn't happy about the idea of getting rid of one of our 'babies'...I'm pretty sure he'll be less thrilled about the idea of getting rid of me.

z28badgirl
    ttt

z28badgirl
    Check out the ad on Ebay.

z28badgirl
    OK, the info was originally thrown out there to see what type of interest I'd get. I've got someone really interested, but he's been trying to come up with the $ for a while now, so I'm gonna try to see who else might be interested. Throw me an offer. Email's the best way to reach me since I don't have much time to spend on the boards lately. Please indicate in the subject line that you're interested in the car, just so you're email doesn't end up in the trash can by accident. z28badgirl@hotmail.com
    Last edited by z28badgirl; 12-09-2005 at 11:27 AM.

onefastfox88
    beautiful car.... good luck with the sale!!!

z28badgirl
    Just to be clear, the asking price on the car IS NOT FIRM. So if anyone is interested, feel free to make me an offer.

z28badgirl

Price Dropped

$20,000 obo

iTrader

Silver
    Do you accept IOUs? Good luck on the sale.

z28badgirl
    I can't afford to take an IOU...sorry. I wish though, because I really don't want to trade her in to a dealer, but the dealer's offering me more than any of the offers anyone's made me. Which totally surprises me, really, but I guess that may be the way I'll hafta go.

z28badgirl
    Went truck hunting again Sunday and my husband's decided we're trading in the Z at the end of the month. So I'm dropping the price again, because I'd love to see another f-body enthusiast take her. $18,000 OBO.

z28badgirl
    Some pics to entice you...

z28badgirl
    As I get emails and requests for info, I see info that I've missed or that some people feel is important. So here's more on the car:

Car was purchased new by an older guy from a dealership in PA. Guy traded car in with less than 11K miles on it to the same dealer he bought it from. Car was garage kept by original owner. Apparently, the guy was a regular customer and the dealership knew quite a bit about him. Older guy (early-mid 50's), non-smoker, kept the car in the garage, didn't drive it in the snow.

So anyways, I bought the car from the dealership and brought it home. The car's been mainly garage kept for the last almost 2 years. Never been smoked in.

If anyone else has any questions, please feel free to shoot me an email or PM.

Jen

z28badgirl
    Looks like the car could be gone as early as Monday. If you're interested, please make an offer and I'll get back to you.

z28badgirl
    ttt

98 black formula
    sweet ride! TTT for ya! any bites yet?

z28badgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by 98 black formula
    sweet ride! TTT for ya! any bites yet?
    Thanks, and yes, sold her yesterday!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information