Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

00 ws6 M6 f/s or wtt in PA...

This is a discussion on 00 ws6 M6 f/s or wtt in PA... within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; I don't really mind the "R" title as long as you know they don't bring much money. They make GREAT ...

iTrader
    1 (100%)
    I don't really mind the "R" title as long as you know they don't bring much money. They make GREAT race cars though. I'm looking for one to race anyways. If your interested in a trade for my bike, let me know. I have a clear title in my hands and can trade you even up anytime you want. I'm in Elkton,Maryland 21921

iTrader

blue metallic
    2000 trans am WS6

sorry cant have a bike right now.. yea i know they dont bring alot of money thats whay im not asking much. if it was a clean title i would be asking prolly over 14500.
    sorry no before pics. it realy wasnt bad. it just need new wheel, fender, got a new inner fender as well to, bumber cover, and tie rod and ball joint. so it just got a new lower control arm on it with the new ball joint and tie rod. with paint and all the work it ads up so they branded it an r title.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information