iTrader

NBM/Torch Red
    01 SS Blown/03 Cobra

00' Red SS A4 $10.5K

I just bought this car earlier this week so it will be about 2 weeks before the credit union gets the title in. I just thought i'd go ahead and see what kind of interest it draws before heading to the autotrader. This car came into my work as a trade-in and I went ahead and picked it up b/c i got a decent deal on it. As for the car here it goes:

-2000 Camaro SS
    -Red exterior/black leather interior
    -Hardtop
    -87,0xx miles
    -Chrome Zr-1's(SS center caps) wrapped in 275/40 Kuhmo 712's all around(~70% tread left)
    -A4
    -ASR option
    -Monsoon CD with 12 disk CD player(factory option)
    -SLP Dual-Dual exhaust with Dual-Dual tips

Things it needs: I would be willing to fix everything wrong this car with a non-refundable deposit if the buyer is interested.
    -Spoiler has a spot on it where the clear has come off-about 2 inches in diameter($100)
    -Left quarter has a few dings/dents(should be able to do PDR and get most of them out(Paint if needed; $200)
    -The windshield has a crack that just started on the lower Driver side(new windshield-$300)
    -Cupholder is broke on the center console
    -Rear bumper has slight spider cracks in the clearcoat but it is not very noticable($150 to repaint)
    -Right front wheel has a slight bend in the lip(nothing bad at all though)

Other than the above mentioned, this car is very clean and worth every penny. It is a very strong running car and is COMPLETELY STOCK. PRICE IS PRETTY FIRM AT $10.5K AS IT SITS. Please do not email me/pm me if you dont have the money or want to lowball me b/c it will not be returned. NO TRADES. I will have some pics up tomorrow sometime depending on the weather.

CAR IS LOCATED IN STOKESDALE, NC(15 MINS NORTH OF GREENSBORO)

And FWIW, the NADA(loan value) on this car is $12,7xx. So to fix everything wrong with the car you would have ~$11,500 at most in the car. For those that think the price is to high, dont bother to post as I dont need any hi-jacking going on. PM me with anymore questions, etc.

Thanks,
    Chris

HERE IS THE PIC OF THE CLEARCOAT SPOT ON THE SPOILER

HERE IS THE PIC OF THE DENT/DINGS IN THE QUARTER

HERE IS THE PIC OF THE SLIGHT BEND IN THE LIP OF THE WHEEL
    Last edited by onefastss223; 01-21-2007 at 11:22 AM.

iTrader

NBM/Torch Red
    01 SS Blown/03 Cobra

bump for pics!

iTrader

NBM/Torch Red
    01 SS Blown/03 Cobra

bump! Car needs to find a new home soon...

Thread Information