00 Camaro Z28 Race/Street

This is a discussion on 00 Camaro Z28 Race/Street within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Ok just got home from Iraq about 3 weeks ago. Car is back together and needs to go. Long story ...

iTrader

00 Camaro Z28 Race/Street

Ok just got home from Iraq about 3 weeks ago. Car is back together and needs to go.
    Long story short.. Traded my tahoe for a camaro that was supposed to be perfect and everything. get the car home and it looses oil pressure and dont shit out. So, after the loss of the tahoe, and about 5k in parts the car needs to go... Its a pain in the ass.

Engine... LS1, GM performance crank, Scatt H beam rods, Forged pistons, Arp head, main, rod bolts, LS6 oil pump, LS6 intake & injectors, Kook 2" headers, 3" True dual exhaust, high output alternator, 90mm t.b, 6.0 heads completely ported and polished, steve jesel top end, cam motion cam huge lift, NEW EVERYTHING.....

Drivetrain.... 4l60e stage 4 kit, new torque converter, aluminum drive shaft, 3.73 gears, weld pro-stars 15x10s and skinnies, mickey thompson et streets brand new, and some other stuff....

Exterior..... 4" cowl, pewter color, front bumper has paint flakes and hood needs to be painted.

Interior..... 6 pt cage, leather interior, power everything, just needs to be cleaned up.

car is running and has less than a hour on it. needs to be broken in and dyno tuned. motor is built for spray just needs to broken in and tuned. i dont feel like putting no more money into the car or spending anymore time in it. I just got home and just want to get rid of it. 13k takes it. car has a clean title with 48k miles. NADA retail is 12,575. For what i have in it i think its fair. Car is on the mississippi gulf coast. cell phone number is 228-671-1696 email is carl_fricke@yahoo.com
    Last edited by fastrthanurs; 08-10-2008 at 07:11 PM.

iTrader
    car needs to go. no one interested?

iTrader

heres some more pics.

Thread Information