Changing my throttle body and was wondering if any body knew what size of hose it is that goes from throttle body that hooks up to valve cover on a 94-95 Lt1 trans am cause I also want to replace my valve covers with chrome/polished ones? Has anybody been able to find any polished or custom fuel rail covers that are metal not those plastic ones for a LT1 please...thank you