Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LT1 vs 09 mustang gt

This is a discussion on LT1 vs 09 mustang gt within the LT1 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Nater36 In that case I'm not afraid at all. haha... I don't fear any Mustang. I haven't ...

Spice Red Metallic
    2006 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Nater36 View Post
    In that case I'm not afraid at all.
    haha... I don't fear any Mustang. I haven't ran many that give me a run for my money.

The only ones worth anything are 03-04 Cobra's and the new Coyote 5.0... even though the 5.0 I ran only squeaked out a 13.3.

black99, silverY2K
    1999 z28 & Y2K z28

So run him. Anything can be made to run. If you beat the LS, great! Now move up and take the next in line. Its like a punchers chance if you FU the start you lose and the same for him.

Ok. I'll try to get him to race tonight. I'm moving four and a half hours away this Friday. I'll deffinitely get a vid

black
    2002 z28, 2001 B4C Camaro

ok i'll be the first to comment about the vid. so if you watch the video the lt1 has a whole front fenders length on the ls1 when the race started and the ls1 either spun or had a bad driver or had a bad driver and spun. so i am not trying to start anything i am just saying what i saw and if the race would have been from a dig the ls1 would left the lt1, sorry not buying it

The ls1 driver is my buddy. We have raced many times. He didn't stand a chance from a dig with stock gears. With the 373 he launches real hard but we are yet to do a run from a dig. He is replacing u joints. Idk how hard it us to just mash the gas and fuck up. His car doesn't spin on a 25mph roll he gas lower control arm relocation brackets and lower control arms not sure brand. Sticky tires

black

Quote Originally Posted by Nater36 View Post
    The ls1 driver is my buddy. We have raced many times. He didn't stand a chance from a dig with stock gears. With the 373 he launches real hard but we are yet to do a run from a dig. He is replacing u joints. Idk how hard it us to just mash the gas and fuck up. His car doesn't spin on a 25mph roll he gas lower control arm relocation brackets and lower control arms not sure brand. Sticky tires
    so your telling me that with all of that stff done to his car you beat him like that in that vid.? still not buying it because there is no way that a lt1 with your mods and an ls1 with those mods is gonna outrun the ls1 from roll or dig

Black
    1993 Camaro Z28

......non-believers, even after videos!!! He already proved the race. LS1's are wicked, LT-1's are no slouches......I should know. Now go yank that mustang out of the kiddie pool and drag it down the street.
    1993 Black Camaro Z28 LT-Won

black

Quote Originally Posted by jrgswhitels1 View Post
    ......non-believers, even after videos!!! He already proved the race. LS1's are wicked, LT-1's are no slouches......I should know. Now go yank that mustang out of the kiddie pool and drag it down the street.
    ya i know but still he had front fenders length on the ls1 when the race started

Black
    1993 Camaro Z28

Gotcha, but didnt matter. He still pulled.....

Black
    1993 Camaro Z28

.....that's why I hate rolls, it's not racing, it's import stuff.

Beleive it or don't it doesn't matter. Mustang won't race me either. He's "not a racer"

Black
    1993 Camaro Z28

....he scarrdy cat

Green
    1997 Camaro Z-28

I'll race you all!!! and stomp the living crap out of all ya!!! With my flinstone power!!!! My engine is currently on the operating table... It's on life suport.... to soon to tell if it's gona make it....
    J/K you know it's not unbeliveable for an lt1 to run with an ls1 at those speeds. I don't find it suprising at all. I know most LT1's have not had the correct tune up done to them because of the cost but tit for tat, back when the LS1's came out they ran together close like that all the time around here. I know because I was driving an LT1 with factory 3.23 gears. if I could keep it from smokin the tires I could pull out on ls1 and they would reel me in and pass me at the top of second (a4).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information