Lookin for suggestions...

This is a discussion on Lookin for suggestions... within the LT1 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Heres a quick run down. Currently own a 94 Z28 with 6spd. Before I left for Iraq it was acting ...

Jacksonville, NC

Black n Black
    04 Dodge Ram 07 CBR1000RR

Lookin for suggestions...

Heres a quick run down.
    Currently own a 94 Z28 with 6spd. Before I left for Iraq it was acting up and I believe it needs a new engine amongst some cosmetic work. It currently only has K&N CAI and Edelbrock LT headers and Flowmaster exhaust. I can get the engine for free from Jasper as it is under warranty. I just need to pay for install. The tranny and rear have 155k or so miles on it and I worry about those going out though I've had no troubles with them and the tranny was checked out last year and was good. I can spend money to fix this car up, but it will have to be able to outrun by buddies 99 Car Owned By Retarded A$$hole which is stock so far... So if you suggest me keep this car, I need some suggestions on work. It needs to remain my daily driver, but I wouldn't mind 400hp or so.
    Orrrrr... I would love to get me a 98 or newer SS or WS6 6spd with less than 60k miles or a Z28 with some work done. I'd really love to get a black WS6 vert. I could probably pull 13k for one of these cars, but will have to see when I get back to the states in May. IF anyone has a car that fits these descriptions and would be looking to sell around the end of May or June let me know!!

96 ss

well first off ,congrats on coming home alive. i'm glad you will be able to enjoy your reading your post it seems you have already made up your mind. if you are looking to buy a ls1, i would not mess with the lt1.
    might want to look into the for sale area in the fourm and look on other forums as well. good luck to ya and thanks for serving

Thread Information