Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

30th anniversary camaro

This is a discussion on 30th anniversary camaro within the LT1 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 97lt4camaro That is were you are wrong SLP made 20 that were black with the black corvette ...

red
    96 ss

Quote Originally Posted by 97lt4camaro View Post
    That is were you are wrong SLP made 20 that were black with the black corvette styled wheels. I have run the vin numbers at the dearlership to guarantee that it is one of the SLP LT4 camaros. By functional I mean it is actually set up as a ram air function and not just a pretty hood scoop. All I know is it would take my old mustang out the wood shed and that is good enough for me.
    easy way to prove 5.0 wrong is take a pic of the driver side door jam and the radiator support , dont forget the dash tag aswell. . in those places will be slp stickers that they had to put there since it was sold as a dealership car. atleast that is where all of mine are on my 96 ss i bought brand spankin new back then. nice car to have , if i was u i wouldn't mod it at all, you might get a chunck of change for it later in life.

Black
    94 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by jasonisdn View Post
    easy way to prove 5.0 wrong is take a pic of the driver side door jam and the radiator support , dont forget the dash tag aswell. . in those places will be slp stickers that they had to put there since it was sold as a dealership car. atleast that is where all of mine are on my 96 ss i bought brand spankin new back then. nice car to have , if i was u i wouldn't mod it at all, you might get a chunck of change for it later in life.
    You can mod it, just keep the stock parts if you're worried about it.

white/orange
    97 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 97lt4camaro View Post
    OK let me set you guys straight as I am one of the lucky 100 to own an LT4 camaro. SLP bought 100 LT4s from chevy in 96 to make a special 30th anniversary camaro. MY LT4 is black with t-top with black corvette styled wheels. There is a badge on the dash that says 330 horsepower 345 torque 10.1:1 comp ratio and 5.7 liter LT4 V8.

??? I believe there were 107 LT4 SS anniversary cars that were white/orange. I'm not sure about the Hendrick cars but I thought they were all silver w/black stripes. None of the SLP LT4 cars were T-Top, all hard tops even the LT4 Firehawks. LT4's also had a compression of 10.8:1. If the car is a true SLP car it should have a sticker on the front radiator support for the emissions system that has "LT4" right on it along with the SLP logo. Not saying it is impossible that yours is one, but this is the first I have heard of a black LT4 car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information