Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

02 WRX talking shit?

This is a discussion on 02 WRX talking shit? within the LT1 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Just remember "XINTHE NIGHT", Racing Stripe's DO NOT make you go faster, and are soooo 1960-ish. Chicks don't dig them ...

10's N/A

Just remember "XINTHE NIGHT", Racing Stripe's DO NOT make you go faster, and are soooo 1960-ish. Chicks don't dig them anymore.
    486/438
    10.68/127 N/A

smoke his ass. if you have an auto change out the rear gears to 3.73 or if you have a 6spd 4.11's. cheap and big seat of the pants feel. start off with the cold air kit and catback exhuast... dump the cats if you can with emission laws in your state... and you wont have to worry about most stock cars, awd or not. if he holeshots ya, jsut roll on the throttle and dont spin the rear and youll catch up like he wasnt moving! wrx's are cake. race him on a 45 uphill on lose gravel and he might have a chance

FOSTAWS6
    I'D PERSONALLY GO KICK HIS ASS, TAKE THE IPOD BACK, DO A BURNOUT IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE AND SHIT ON HIS PORCH.

if it were me,
    by the way this is my first post on this board. L8er all

green
    94 z28

Quote Originally Posted by FOSTAWS6 View Post
    I'D PERSONALLY GO KICK HIS ASS, TAKE THE IPOD BACK, DO A BURNOUT IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE AND SHIT ON HIS PORCH.

if it were me,
    by the way this is my first post on this board. L8er all
    Knowing how much of a coward he is, I'm pretty sure he'd just try to take legal actions against me after that and deny stealing my ipod and spending that money on court isn't as good as my car

Anyways, I haven't heard of anything from either of them. I also haven't even had time to do anything to my car after not being able to work in a while and paying for a new fuel pump and doing some custom fiberglass work.

I haven't seen many z28 or SS's around here but in the past 2 weeks I've seen 5-10 and a few had some pretty nice exhausts and I've fell in love with the sound so I'm thinking that may be the first thing I get done.

After that, I'm not sure. I've been wanting an cold air intake as well, so I may go with a K@N one as my second bolt on. College is starting in about 2 weeks and I'll be taking autobody repair and when that starts I'll be starting the fiberglass hood at home and get it painted at the class. The hood should save me about 30-40 pounds I'm guessing, and I'll be working with weight reduction in the process of the bolt ons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information