Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wtf!!!!!!!!!!! More Bad Luck

This is a discussion on Wtf!!!!!!!!!!! More Bad Luck within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Once an f-body gets hit its never the same and insurace fixed cars never get the attention they need body ...

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

Once an f-body gets hit its never the same and insurace fixed cars never get the attention they need body shops suck unless you spend crazy money

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Body work is Crazy hard work and I wouldn't do it unless I was getting Paid Extremely well!! There is countless hours spent on a body.

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    WTF? Thats whats wrong with the world already, Everyone trying to Sue everyone. Bunch of money molested children!! Damn can't we make a mistake anymore without having to go homeless?

call it what you want but if the guy fixes the mistake then what more do you want really? maybe the guy has a family and possibly children to raise!! Maybe he really really needs his job to support his family? Ya think? The US is becoming Dick heads IMO. We never help our neighbors, Only cause them problems and demand money as a result. Sorry but my Ego says different.
    +1 Agreed, Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    but when it comes to mega corps like a car dealer-they get no such lenience
    Dealerships aren't mega corps and a lot of them struggle enough now a days to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTY JERZY View Post
    Once an f-body gets hit its never the same and insurace fixed cars never get the attention they need body shops suck unless you spend crazy money
    I don't know about that. This one probablly wasn't smack too hard if the brakes weren't bled because you can't go too far like that. Our Body Shop turns out cars that I couldn't even spot a flaw on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    Body work is Crazy hard work and I wouldn't do it unless I was getting Paid Extremely well!! There is countless hours spent on a body.
    I don't know what a body guy makes but it seems like they are making more the mechanical techs, which from my perspective is pretty good money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information