Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415

WS6 plastic model on ebay

This is a discussion on WS6 plastic model on ebay within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; thanks guys. l have ton of 1/24 and 1/18 scale cars but this engine is absolutely AMAZING.. very nice.. it ...

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    thanks guys. l have ton of 1/24 and 1/18 scale cars but this engine is absolutely AMAZING.. very nice.. it is on my desk and everytime l get to my office, l look at her for a while

eveyr muscle car fan has gotta have one of these..

White
    02 WS6 6SPD TA

Cool engine doodad. I am on model websites all the time and never saw that one. Good job!!

Quote Originally Posted by tajoe View Post
    Cool engine doodad. I am on model websites all the time and never saw that one. Good job!!
    l cant believe l built this one like professioanl.. excatly the pic. on the box.

l ordered another one.. visible engine HEMI

White
    02 WS6 6SPD TA

Hey! Where did everybody go? I think this thread died. I have been working on my latest, a 70 429 Boss Mustang. It took a while to come up with the paint but it finally hit me. I hope you guys like this one.http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jmbrun...om/ph/jmbruno3
    My next project is going to take a long time. It is the Tamiya Enzo Ferrari. I will post pics when it is done. This is the most detailed 1/24 model I have boughtso I will be taking my time. Let's see what you guys have done lately.

Hey! Where did everybody go? I think this thread died. I have been working on my latest, a 70 429 Boss Mustang. It took a while to come up with the paint but it finally hit me. I hope you guys like this one.http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jmbrun...om/ph/jmbruno3
    My next project is going to take a long time. It is the Tamiya Enzo Ferrari. I will post pics when it is done. This is the most detailed 1/24 model I have boughtso I will be taking my time. Let's see what you guys have done lately.

oh man!! that is one great job.. l am very jealous (in a good way )

White
    02 WS6 6SPD TA

Here is what I have been working on for the last few weeks. My progress on my Ferreri Enzo project. It's a Tamiya kit and if you guys are really into building high quality detailed models, I highly recommend getting your hands on this kit. I will warn you that there is a lot of painting involved, multi colors on one piece. As soon as the paint for the body arrives I can finish. It will probably still take another week to complete but I will post finished pics as soon as I can.http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jmbrun...uno3/my_photos

Now Know As Camaro98

Red
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Hey i know there all diecast but check this site out lots of cool old muscle and some new stuff http://www.performance-years.com/Pro...O_118_1__.shtm

White
    02 WS6 6SPD TA

Here is what I have been working on for the last few weeks. My progress on my Ferreri Enzo project. It's a Tamiya kit and if you guys are really into building high quality detailed models, I highly recommend getting your hands on this kit. I will warn you that there is a lot of painting involved, multi colors on one piece. As soon as the paint for the body arrives I can finish. It will probably still take another week to complete but I will post finished pics as soon as I can.http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jmbrun...uno3/my_photos
    I finally finished the Enzo. ( click the link above ). It is by far the most awsome1/24 I have built. I had a blast building it. Next is a Tamiya Ferrari F50.
    Last edited by tajoe; 08-14-2006 at 07:53 PM.

White with silver stripes
    2000 Trans Am WS6

heres the true duals (70% finished) ive been workin on for my ws6 kit... its going real slow cuz ive been workin on my REAL ws6.

2000 Trans Am WS6

heres my 1962 chevy 409 impalla lowrider ive been messin with off and on for 2 years. it has fully fuctional suspension with simulated hydros, fully wired and plumbed hydraulics and engine.

White
    02 WS6 6SPD TA

Impressive work

2000 Trans Am WS6

thanks, you built one hell of an enzo!

hey guys l am getting 462 hemi visible working engine model kit this sunday. it is 1/4 scale.. kinda expensive but will be a lot of fun..watch this thread, l will pop up wiht a great working engine

Impressive work

also tajoe, dude, you are awesome.. that enzo is like real.. they are all 1.24 sclae right? l wish l could be able to build like you.. the only thing l have built so far PROFESSIONALLY was chevy small block engine model kit

guys, l decided to build a hemi and bought this kit last week, everyday a coupl hours finally done! it is visible and it had the REAL hemi parts. this thing works like real engine. there is no difference but this is a model kit!
    l just bought LT-1 engine model kit and l will build that one. but l am dying to find an LS1 and build one of those, but l cant find LS1!!

here are some photos. enjoy[]

Thanks for looking[]

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS6

lol.I just found one at wal mart for 9:99 last night.been looking 4 ever.i was also pissed that it showed 2 pipes on paper but wasnt there.geuss ill be making one or somthing.

White
    97 Trans Am

Hi guys, new here, but I seen this tread, read most of it, and thought some of you might like to see something I bought about 5-6 years ago since someone was asking for a larger model to work on! Now as soon as I get 5 posts, I can post up the pictures of it. To tell you what it is, so you dont have to sit and wait for me to do that, its a 1:20th scale model of a Formula Firehawk. Pics soon!

Supposedly this kit is no longer made, and I only opened it to see what was inside, other than that, nothing in this kit has been out of that box!

2000 Trans Am WS6

nice job on the HEMI

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415

Thread Information