Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

WS6...or Not???

This is a discussion on WS6...or Not??? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Send me your rpo code list from your dealer and I can make you a replica sticker that will be ...

Send me your rpo code list from your dealer and I can make you a replica sticker that will be almost indistinguishable from the original one.

Orig Regist: 9/98

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS6 'Vert

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Streak View Post
    Hmm.. nm.. read it wrong.. yes.. only 2 were available for the WS6s... LOL.. I'm tired.
    Not quite, there was only ONE 17" rim available in '02, and the only way you could get it was w/ the WS6 package, which was available on 2 models, the TA coupe, and the TA convertable. WS6 package INCLUDED these 17" rims as part of the package, thus, no 16" "option" for WS6.

Johnny B - '98 "Triple Black" WS6 Convert, M6, All Options, ASC #3030 (1 of 50)
    KBDDSFC, DGM C/F Tonneau, MTI C/F Lid, K&N, HPP-III, 160 T-stat, Pro 5.0
    Link to Firebird Production Breakdowns

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBs98WS6Rag View Post
    Not quite, there was only ONE 17" rim available in '02, and the only way you could get it was w/ the WS6 package, which was available on 2 models, the TA coupe, and the TA convertable. WS6 package INCLUDED these 17" rims as part of the package, thus, no 16" "option" for WS6.
    CETA's had diff wheels

there was never a 16" wheel option on a ws6, other years there were several 17" wheel choices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information