Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Is a ws6 more popular with ladies than a z06?

This is a discussion on Is a ws6 more popular with ladies than a z06? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I asked the wife: She said T/A's look better then the current vettes. Women @ work: T/A's have more curves ...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

I asked the wife: She said T/A's look better then the current vettes.

Women @ work: T/A's have more curves (++) however most said they would pick the vette 'cause they know it has a high price tag....I quickly informed them that the C5 shares the same engine with our T/A's for a 1/3 of the cost...ask who was smarter now...Most gave in and said the T/A owners....

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by malsop View Post
    It only matters what kind of woman you are looking for! All my daughters drive W-S6's they do what they want!
    Hey Mike, nice to see you around!! Big fan here

I was gonna say the girl likes which ever one is shinier or has chrome...no joke

Impounded

Black as black can be
    2001 Trans Am WS6

seems overall, in my area the girls think the vettes are more eye catching even though they prolly have no idea about how much a WS6 or SS cost them or even the Z/28 and trans am/formula arent cheap when in good shape....the girls always think the newer the better, and they always think a guy in a vette is going to have money...too us its like why not buy a F-body because its as fast with few mods if any, and to me a SS camaro or a WS6 looks meaner than a vette, but the Z06 does look pretty scary if it is a c6...I'd rather have a c6 Z06, and the girls prolly think so too...but I have met some girls that think a WS6 is pretty attractive

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

who gives a damn what chicks like,they just think vette because it is somewhat expensive and has a good name.they think a guy with a vette has enough money to buy her a whole bunch of shit but will leave him for a guy with a bmw.damn golddiggers.

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    who gives a damn what chicks like,they just think vette because it is somewhat expensive and has a good name.they think a guy with a vette has enough money to buy her a whole bunch of shit but will leave him for a guy with a bmw.damn golddiggers.
    lol someone sounds bitter

Black w/ red race stripes
    2001 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by getcha01 View Post
    seems overall, in my area the girls think the vettes are more eye catching even though they prolly have no idea about how much a WS6 or SS cost them or even the Z/28 and trans am/formula arent cheap when in good shape....the girls always think the newer the better, and they always think a guy in a vette is going to have money...too us its like why not buy a F-body because its as fast with few mods if any, and to me a SS camaro or a WS6 looks meaner than a vette, but the Z06 does look pretty scary if it is a c6...I'd rather have a c6 Z06, and the girls prolly think so too...but I have met some girls that think a WS6 is pretty attractive
    I'm a chick and I think a WS6 is waaaaaaay hotter! WS6's look so much meaner and aggressive

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by WS6chick View Post
    I'm a chick and I think a WS6 is waaaaaaay hotter! WS6's look so much meaner and aggressive
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

Awaiting Activation
    Honestly I've gotten alot of looks on my car, but most compliments come from guys (for the car lol). Although alot of girls love the fact that it's a stick. I actually got lucky when women came along for the ride. But I am sure that just saying "Corvette" will get you better results. I've never been categorize in "red neck", but my car is clean with blue racing stripes so who knows.

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

My real estate agent thinks my car is "fancy", lol. She drives a lexus, go figure. Guess that's what chrome/clean car and the nostrils on the hood get you... My boss' son is three years old. He thinks my car is a corvette. lol

COTM July '09

BLK/BLK w/CGM Stripes
    2010 Camaro 2SS/M6

CHICKS LOVE MIATAS!!!! lol ... one of my buddies just got the new Miata and he was like "dude, it's a chick magnet. I went to Starbucks this morning and when I came out there were like 4 girls standing outside looking at it, so we talked for like 10-15 mins." ... I was like "that's 'cos they want to drive the car, not drive you" and all he said was "F*** you" ... lol

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy 2-1 View Post
    CHICKS LOVE MIATAS!!!! lol ... one of my buddies just got the new Miata and he was like "dude, it's a chick magnet. I went to Starbucks this morning and when I came out there were like 4 girls standing outside looking at it, so we talked for like 10-15 mins." ... I was like "that's 'cos they want to drive the car, not drive you" and all he said was "F*** you" ... lol
    Haha. I have seen a NASTY Miata with a 302 in it though. Wonder how easy an ls1 conversion would be...?

None

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    I can agree with that...
    Yet most Chics think Vette/Money...

I Vote SS Camaro

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy 2-1 View Post

i bet it was a convertible....chicks get off on verts and i have no idea why

black
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Z06.
    Hands down.
    The truth really does hurt
    UMI sfc,whisper lid,k-n,diablo,shift kit,kooks long tubes-N-y-pipe,Borla 3" cat-back,power bond underdrive pulley,msd wires,front- baer gt brakes, slotted and drilled rotors , braided lines,tuned and dyno'd.345 HP and 354 torque

Black

not sure about a true answer, but i revved my ws6 at a group of younger women the other night in a parking garage....3 of them flashed me, one gave me her number and the other one just smiled and stared for a really long time...true story!

2001 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Brad(WS/Z0.6) View Post
    not sure about a true answer, but i revved my ws6 at a group of younger women the other night in a parking garage....3 of them flashed me, one gave me her number and the other one just smiled and stared for a really long time...true story!
    I believe it!!!!!

Awaiting Activation

black
    01 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by WS6chick View Post
    I believe it!!!!!
    been there done that ?

silver
    2002 ws6

a ws6 will attract younger women due to the fact that the car is sexy and they dont know what it's worth compared to a vette.

a z06 will attract older more "experienced" women, who are looking for a man with money.

Black

Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    a ws6 will attract younger women due to the fact that the car is sexy and they dont know what it's worth compared to a vette.

a z06 will attract older more "experienced" women, who are looking for a man with money.

2001 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by eddielb View Post
    been there done that ?
    Lmao! Dude my car is a TOTAL chick magnet It might also be because I AM a chick but I'd like to think its because my car is BA

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information