Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Is a ws6 more popular with ladies than a z06?

This is a discussion on Is a ws6 more popular with ladies than a z06? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; C5 or C6?? I'd rank'em #1 C6 ZO6, #2 WS6, #3 C5 ZO6....

Black
    2000 Firehawk

C5 or C6??

I'd rank'em #1 C6 ZO6, #2 WS6, #3 C5 ZO6.

Silver
    2000 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    Both are nice but if you are ugly as fuck you need a damn miracle. Overall it dose not matter what the hell you drive a girl dosent care what your car looks like in bed, it might help you get her there but once your pants come off she will be asking to see your car again and get the fuck out of there lol.

Very true, therefore what your trying to say is if you are a ugly fuck, do not try and fool yourself. Save your money and get a cavalier.

Black
    2001 WS6

my gf actually prefers the vette to the ws6...I don tknow why. I told her the trans am is classic. I think the vette is something you'd take your gf out to dinner in, while using the trans am as a daily driver. going into a trans am from a vette, the trans am feels like a brick on 4 wheels, although it isnt. Two different cars in my opinion aside from the motor

black
    98 trans am

a buddy of mine has a z06 and a 02 ws6 and he says he picks up more in the t/a so i guess its your location?

purple/blue metallic
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 6spdbandit View Post
    a buddy of mine has a z06 and a 02 ws6 and he says he picks up more in the t/a so i guess its your location?
    Location is everything. 65% of the population of Richmond BC Canada is Asian...Chinese, Korean, Viet, Filipino and Japanese girls. If you a white male...chances are you're gonna date an asian gal here...you have no choice. The asian gals love the German cars and they all have lots of money and drive German or Japanese cars. Here...it's BMW, Benz, Audi, Porche, Infinity, Acura, Honda, Nissan, Lexus or any other luxury car. The gals here drive nice cars. The asian guys here all drive amazing pimped out cars...money...money...money. Asian gangstas all drive expensive rides with all the toys in them. Street racing is popular here. Seems like all the rides have Nitrous and some type of forced induction.
    You're not gonna impress a chic up here with a TA or Vette....American cars are not popular. My gf is asian...

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

thats not always true my wife is asian and she loves my ta. but i think its just where you are like you say.

Arctic White
    2001 WS.6

Around here the car with the biggest wheels wins. A girl won't look twice at a Z06 or a WS6 but if you have a Tahoe with tints, obnoxiously loud rap music, and some 22" homie chromies, you are king. I've had only two girls show interest in my car. One was a trailer park queen in a 95 Mustang who wanted to street race in rush hour traffic, the other surprisingly was actually kind of cute. Personally I think the WS.6 looks more flashy, but anyone who knows what's what is always going to pick the Z06.

Metallic Blue
    2000 Trans Am WS6

From the front view a WS6 is more of a chick magnet. Nothing like seeing a set of big nostrils coming at you. But everything else the vette has it beat.

Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

vettes have a better ass

Black
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am

My wife doesn't really care for the Corvette at all. I own a 2001 Trans AM, I think she'd be more happy if I had gotten the later model Maxima. When I told her I was also looking at a REALLY sharp C4 Corvette she gagged LOL.

I guess the TA wins this contest.:P

Also: I the area I'm in, most anyone doesn't care for the WS6 or the Vette. Around here the import scene is huge and there are tuner cars everywhere. If you dont drive one of those, you have to have an SUV with big rims and tint.

I've personally been looked down on that my car is an automatic by co worker w/ a stock 350Z and a one in a 1990 Honda Accord w/ an exhaust and intake, who even told me I should learn how to drive a 5 speed!(my daily driver is a Focus se 5 speed, wtf??). This is the first automatic transmission car I've owned, also the fastest car I've owned. It could either be jealousy(as the 350z wont bite at a light), or they are that ignorant to want to choose a 15-16 second car just because it has a manual gearbox. It's just hard to find a 6 speed LS1 that isn't out of a GTO in Oahu.

But I guess I've owned enough manuals to know that for ricers they help add to the illusion of speed.
    Last edited by Element3725; 09-28-2008 at 11:39 AM.

purple/blue metallic
    2001 WS6

I've had the pleasure of driving an A-4 WS6 and owning an M-6 WS6. I loved the A-4 and found it to be faster "light to light" and easier to use as a daily driver....for those of us who drive like grandma. Putting it in 6th gear on a big, wide, deserted freeway and flooring it and seeing "what she'll do"...gaffer's tape all over the front fascia to get better aero...? Nah...not me....no driving @Talladega Nascar speeds without a roll cage, fire bottle, fire-suit and helmet, hans device, racing tires etc. A WS6 is a very fast car. The tuned out...pimped out ricers and such are just purely for flash, show, glitz, bling, chics and nuttin' more than a peacock spreading feathers. You know your off the showroom floor WS6 A-4 is a wonderful car and simply put...fast!

2001 WS6 t-top M6 blue 260 KPH speedo...eh
    ASC build # 5430 Feb 15 2001
    SLP Headers and Loudmouth pipes...my neighbors love me...I start work at 5:00 AM!

black
    2000 ws.6

well my best friend has a black c5 zo6 and i have a black 00 ws.6 and i can say that i have more girls come ask me about my car at carshows or wherever and wantin a ride in it than him. oh and i hate to say it the trans am is a little redneck i know cause i is one. lol

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

really tough call for me, i have a ws6 but have grown up with trans ams and vettes. i look at ws6s bc you don't see that many of them, i look at z06s bc they are fast. both look really good to me, i love my hood and the curves of my car but i think i would pick the z06. i would say most girls probably would pick the vette over the ws6, especially bc most don't know anything about ws6s. (i'm a girl btw lol)

Black
    2001 WS6

To start off, in my own opinion. I think a regular c5 coupe looks better than a z06 witth the short rear window. Second, the coupe is also more aerodynamic. I think the ws6 gets more attention because it has more lines than a vette, for example, the hood. The vette is basically a giant wedge, built for speed and aerodynamics. Where as the trans am isnt. you never see a ws6 running le mans right?

white
    98 trans am

i think my trans am get more attention than my friends z06. but thats because i eat z06's for lunch lol my opinion is the trans am and my wife says the same

Pewter
    '99 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUNS View Post
    Oh damn, did I get the wrong car for getting laid? Oh well, I have gotten a few bjs in this one. At least I can sleep well at night knowing that I have a T/A..........lol.
    i call BS steve...j/k

im gonna see if i cant keep this t/a and also get a z06 some day.
    i'd like to think the ladies like the curves of the trans am more than the vette, but thats probly just bc i drive a t/a

Black
    00' Firehawk T/A

My girlfriend says WS6:

Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Puppet_Master View Post
    My girlfriend says WS6:
    Click for full size

Click for full size
    very nice, check out this thread:
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=446

Yellow
    02 Collectors Trans Am

well most everybody i ask say ws6 but mines yellow and girls are attracted to bright colored things but all my gfs liked the ws6 but if the new zr1 was to roll up id shit my pants sorry 600rhp stock my god thats amazing

Still The Junior Member RedVertTA's Avatar

Red+White Top and Stripes
    2000TransAmConvertible A4

Smile Depends On Age

Well, I think it varies with age. With slightly older women (By that I mean 25 up) I think its the Vette because everyone knows they're expensive as hell and women are interested in money.

As a recent high school graduate who got a lot of attention from the opposite sex thanks to my T/A, I have to go with the T/A for the younger crowd. T/A seats more people, to teenagers it's viewed as more fun to be with more friends. Corvette = 2 seats, T/A = 4 seats. Not to mention, would you rather take 1 girl with you or 3? I have (Damn I'm lucky), when your popular in high school and have a red convertible with white racing stripes and a big motor you don't need to ask them, they will come to you and beg you for a ride.

I love my T/A. Gets me
    FAST 90/90, SLP Lid, Kooks JetHot Coated LT's, American Racing Y-Pipe+Magnaflow Cats, DHM Electric Cutout, Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, HP Tuners Software, 343 rwhp.

BMR Convertible Subframe Connectors, Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace, BMR Driveshaft Safety Loop.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information