Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Is a ws6 more popular with ladies than a z06?

This is a discussion on Is a ws6 more popular with ladies than a z06? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; at first i hated the way the C5's looked... they had a big fat ass... after i gto my trans ...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

at first i hated the way the C5's looked... they had a big fat ass... after i gto my trans am i got used to seeing thier ass...

a C5 Z06 is now beautiful to my eyes... it demands respect...

a C6 Z06 is just as pretty... but doesn't do it for me as much as a C5 does...

the flip up head lights were like a set of nice legs, ass, tits or flawless face... when they eliminated them on the C6 it killed me...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    at first i hated the way the C5's looked... they had a big fat ass... after i gto my trans am i got used to seeing thier ass...

a C5 Z06 is now beautiful to my eyes... it demands respect...

a C6 Z06 is just as pretty... but doesn't do it for me as much as a C5 does...

the flip up head lights were like a set of nice legs, ass, tits or flawless face... when they eliminated them on the C6 it killed me...
    but pretty any woman would choose the vette... it is a sign of financial strength and dignity...

but if you have a car to impress a woman... you will probably end up losing it all...

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

It doesn't matter to me anymore.

If they like the f-body better, great.

If not, I just say, "It's a vette with a back seat." and go from there.

Works like a charm.

Black
    2001 T/A M6

Personaly I like my WS6 more, and have never a single complaint from the women. If a woman chooses a vette imo its because its expensive and almost everyone knows vettes aint cheap even if you don't know jack shit about cars. The style and physique of the fbodys are unmatched to any other car, they have so much history about them.
    Some ppl even go as far to say that the WS6 was a rip off from the vette. Well in a since its true because the 00-02 WS6 had everything the vettes had, which is in result why they discontinued production on our cars, GM was losing money on vette sales due to the demand of the fobodys, and idiotic decision made by GM imo to to discontinue the production, albeit it did make the price go up on them greatly and made them worth having more considering they don't make them now. Most people don't even know they quit making them in 02, here it is 2008 and people think my car is atleast an 06 or newer. The true answer to the orignal quest in post is this. It's all preference, I grew up watching Smokey & The bandit, Knight Rider, and several other tv shows/movies that incorperated the T/A into their show and have been in love with them since, when I was about 13 or 14 I saw my first WS6, it was black with red letters on the ram air hood, I fell in love instantly with the car and swore I would own it one day. 10 years later I have one exactly like I first saw (-the red ram air letters) and won't trade it for the world. These cars are collectors now and if you keep them in shape and low miles their going to be worth tons, the WS6 fully loaded ran from $40-$42k brand new, imagine what it will fetch in 30 more years when its an antique? I wouldn't trade mine for the world and plan on handing it down to my son one day.

red
    1999 Firehawk

I think women are more interested in if the car is a convertible and what color it is. My wife thinks the Corvette is OK but doesn't like th Z06 because it's a coupe and the look isn't race car enough. She brings up a good point that I can't argue is that the Z06 is the top of the line performance car but it doesn't stand out. She says since you can only get it as a coupe it should look more like a trans am (the race series) car.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by mike13 View Post
    I think women are more interested in if the car is a convertible and what color it is. My wife thinks the Corvette is OK but doesn't like th Z06 because it's a coupe and the look isn't race car enough. She brings up a good point that I can't argue is that the Z06 is the top of the line performance car but it doesn't stand out. She says since you can only get it as a coupe it should look more like a trans am (the race series) car.
    yeah my friends wife thinks the same thing, he showed her a z06 he wants to buy and to his surprize she did'nt like it, they have had two corvettes previously both verts, I think women like to be seen, i dunno dont get it

red
    1999 Firehawk

My wife feels that if your going to build the baddest best handling car it should look it. Nothing over the top but she see's the Corvettes racing in the petite lemans series and thinks the Z06 should have a little more aggressive styling to match the race car.

purple/blue metallic
    2001 WS6

Women who are attracted to you because of your car choice or your material gain will be gone when your $ is gone. Women who love you for who you are and accept you for who you are will stick around. Your personality or your charisma should not be dependant on your ride choice. Your car is indeed an extension of your personality. I have a 1992 Caravan held together with gaffer's tape and bailing wire...rusted out. Side door won't close, interior destroyed and blue smoke billows out the pipe. I buy them for $500 and run em' into the ground and buy another one. I'm a 43 yr old single father with two kids to raise. I buy muscle cars and bond with my 11 yr old son by tuning them and "pimping" them. He loves cars.
    My girlfriend I've been dating for 2 yrs is a 40 yr old babe who is not into cars or material stuff. Her favorite car is an old VW Beetle or an old Mini. She says my WS6 and my 03 Mach1 and my 1971 Mach1 and my 2002 Earnhardt Monte were all "penis extensions". She says guys buy these to compensate for mid-life crisis and low self esteem issues. Find a girl who'll love you for your 92' Caravan and not your bling...werd.
    Last edited by Transamapleleaf; 09-10-2008 at 11:51 AM.

2001 WS6 t-top M6 blue 260 KPH speedo...eh
    ASC build # 5430 Feb 15 2001
    SLP Headers and Loudmouth pipes...my neighbors love me...I start work at 5:00 AM!

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

I think that most of the women that would tend to notice us in either of the cars would be a little more on the shallow end and lean towards the vette simply because it cost more... It cost more so it must be better. Plus since they don't make our cars anymore and the fact that gm's marketing campaign has basically taken corvette to a supercar status that's how their gonna win it.

orange
    99 z28

i agree the type of girl that'll go for u cause u have a fast car is more than likely a "fast girl" lol, damn hoes

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Both are nice but if you are ugly as fuck you need a damn miracle. Overall it dose not matter what the hell you drive a girl dosent care what your car looks like in bed, it might help you get her there but once your pants come off she will be asking to see your car again and get the fuck out of there lol.

In general women dont care either way. Most chicks only see a name, Corvette, Porsche, and even Mustang are cool b/c they mean money. Names like Camaro/Firebird are stereotyped as "trailerpark". (I dont like it either) When I was in high school (1998) I ran into this chick on the rich part of town where I live she asks what Im doing in her area I tell I just bought a new car (84 Z28) at a lot in the area, I didnt pick it up until the next day, She says "what is it?" I say "a Camaro" she says "A new one?!?!" I say "no an 84" she says "uh oh" in a smug way. She still called me a few times but I kept avoiding her becouse she looked better from 50 feet away.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Kinda late...

But my girl says she likes the WS6 better than any corvette. She's probably lying, or doesn't really know what a vette looks like.

Impounded

maple red metallic
    2000 firebird formula

everytime i mention firebird or trans am to a new chic her ears perk up...like someone said earlier f-body drivers are bad boys in their eyes..and they dig it.

Black
    2001 Firebird TransAm WS6

i know a lot of chicks who think trans ams are red-neck. bitches, i show them otherwise.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout01 View Post
    vettes had, which is in result why they discontinued production on our cars, GM was losing money on vette sales due to the demand of the fobodys,
    the vette has always been profitable unlike fobodys
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

NBM
    99 TA

MOST women are fuckin stupid, they like BMW's ,Range Rovers, and other Douchemobiles.. who fuckin cares what they think?

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout01 View Post
    Well in a since its true because the 00-02 WS6 had everything the vettes had, which is in result why they discontinued production on our cars, GM was losing money on vette sales due to the demand of the fobodys

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

Quote Originally Posted by gprodigys View Post
    its sad that that young girls now dont really know what a TA is. girls i know think the new z06 looks really sexy, but a 02 WS6 has that different look that looks sexy also.
    Oh damn, did I get the wrong car for getting laid? Oh well, I have gotten a few bjs in this one. At least I can sleep well at night knowing that I have a T/A..........lol.

black
    1999 pontiac T/A WS-6

good laugh

You got a good donkey laugh out of that too
    Last edited by Y2KPewterSS; 09-13-2008 at 06:57 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information