Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Wow... has anyone else seen this

This is a discussion on Wow... has anyone else seen this within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; yea its another Trans Am and 1/2...

  1. #41
    Senior Member snaggeltooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    7,203

    Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

    yea its another Trans Am and 1/2

  2. #42
    Junior Member bobodog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Alachua,Fl.
    Posts
    53

    NBM
    2002 WS6

    camaros and firebirds been using the same body since 1967.so whats the big deal with it now?
    i think it looks okay.
    Last edited by bobodog; 03-07-2010 at 10:45 AM.

  3. #43
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by bobodog View Post
    camaros and firebirds been using the same body since 1967.so whats the big deal with it now?
    i think it looks okay.
    orly?!

  4. #44
    Senior Member Transamws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    1,036

    NBM
    '00 A4 SS

    That is horrid, i like the firebreather t/a, but this one is a little over the top.

  5. #45
    Junior Member 2oCHEVYo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lincoln
    Age
    28
    Posts
    14

    Mystic Teal Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z-28

    Camaro's and Trans-Am's are basically the exact same car... just a slightly different look than one another is really all it is, and that's all this is. Tell me I'm wrong, better yet show me. I mean, why do you think alot of parts are swappable between the two...

  6. #46
    She Moderator KahanaReef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    54
    Posts
    15,589

    Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by 2oCHEVYo0 View Post
    Camaro's and Trans-Am's are basically the exact same car... just a slightly different look than one another is really all it is, and that's all this is. Tell me I'm wrong, better yet show me. I mean, why do you think alot of parts are swappable between the two...
    They are F-bodys.

    They are the same, only different

  7. #47
    Junior Member 2oCHEVYo0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lincoln
    Age
    28
    Posts
    14

    Mystic Teal Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z-28

    Sayin' there different is like saying the Pontiac GTO and Holden Monaro are completly different cars.

  8. #48
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by 2oCHEVYo0 View Post
    Sayin' there different is like saying the Pontiac GTO and Holden Monaro are completly different cars.
    exactly how many parts do you think are swapable between a first gen bird and a second? third? fourth? they are all have the same name but use completely different componets.

  9. #49
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,692

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by 2oCHEVYo0 View Post
    Ahh dont kid urself, it's a damn good lookin' car... You dont know what ur talkin bout boy. Just cuz you didn't come up with it doesn't mean you have to automatically hate it, and besides, enough people want it at this point, it doesn't really matter what you say. Got a waiting list of nearly 1,500 people last I heard. Seems to me like you might just be seeing a hell of alot about this car so get used to it
    hopefully all to drive them in to the sun... literally...

  10. #50
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    25,692

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

    Quote Originally Posted by bobodog View Post
    camaros and firebirds been using the same body since 1967.so whats the big deal with it now?
    i think it looks okay.
    the big deal is the stupid, over played, ugly as hell retro bull shit... the fire bird has got to the point where it looks almost like an exotic... now simple minded people who lack imagination have to resort to the past and shove it down our throats...

  11. #51
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    the big deal is the stupid, over played, ugly as hell retro bull shit... the fire bird has got to the point where it looks almost like an exotic... now simple minded people who lack imagination have to resort to the past and shove it down our throats...
    yeah i agree

  12. #52
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    2011 Prius

    Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    exactly how many parts do you think are swapable between a first gen bird and a second? third? fourth? they are all have the same name but use completely different componets.

  13. #53
    Senior Member justinmc978's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    2,564

    sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    why? fenders, seats, trim, grills, just about everythings different between generations..



    just TRY to restore a 69 trans am with a 2nd gen doner car; 3rd; 4th
    Last edited by justinmc978; 03-09-2010 at 12:17 PM.

  14. #54
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    2011 Prius

    Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    why? fenders, seats, trim, grills, just about everythings different between generations..



    just TRY to restore a 69 trans am with a 2nd gen doner car; 3rd; 4th
    No, just glancing through the thread. The last portion was discussing the bodies of Camaroe's and Firebirds, relations etc. Not the differences between gens.

  15. #55
    Member slpdablueZ28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    403

    blue
    2002 Camaro Z28

    the firebreather looks sexy. id love to have that car

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •