Would you purchase this TA?

This is a discussion on Would you purchase this TA? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Hello everyone! I hope to become a very active member of this website but I must first purchase a TA. ...

Arctic White
    2000 T/A Conv

Would you purchase this TA?

Hello everyone! I hope to become a very active member of this website but I must first purchase a TA.

The car I am looking at is a 2000 TA convertible, it has 62k miles, auto, LS1, aftermarket stereo, brakes, frame stiffeners, wheels and tires, hood and recovered seats. They were black and he installed white leather, the brand is Hawk. The engine is stock.
    I checked the VIN and it matches the engine etc.
    Asking price, $9950.

Any thoughts and comments would be greatly appreciated.

Super Moderator
    Mansfield, PA

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Welcome to the site.

Check this thread out for pertinent info: Guide to Buying a Fbody

2k WS6 4A, 2013 Sonata

if the paint is good and no rust it its a good deal considering i bought mine from a stealership for 10k with 70k miles but they wanted 13.5 and i said ill take it 10k cash out the door and they were surprised at first and said ...let me ask my manager...few mins later he came out with a smile and said so, sir would you like something to drink? lolol if i were you and you like the car talk him down a couple say 8500 cash and if he said no i would say have a nice day and leave him your number...he/she will call back.
    2000 ws6 trans am - FRA mod, TB Bypass, Fernco mod, ps cooler delete, magnaflow muffler, 0-40 m1 and filter..13.6@ 101.5
    2013 Hyundai Sonata 2.4l -tb bypass, custom y pipe, 2.5 in cat back, dual magnaflows w/ dual 2.5 in magnaflow tips, 18in resonator (700 dollar mistake), CAI

Thread Information