Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wide body kits...

This is a discussion on wide body kits... within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I would understand what you were saying if you were saying it about a Fiero or a civic or something ...

Arctic White
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I would understand what you were saying if you were saying it about a Fiero or a civic or something of that matter. But F Bodys arent just cars. You either love them or hate them. Its a lifestyle. If the TA is not your pleasure, find something that is.

1966 Corvette Coupe

dont get me wrong F-Bodies are great... I do love them... It's deffinately not the car i woudl buy if i had infinate cash, but just becasue ita a great car that doesnt mean gm engineers made greatest car of all times...

Y question a guy if he wants a wide body kit, but not question a guy if he wants to add a muffler? if you have a cat back on a car does that meant you hate it? No your just making it your car...

-me

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

Quote Originally Posted by dphillips1984 View Post
    No disrespect to any of you guys, but I feel like this is a pretty understanding site when it comes to peoples opinions so here goes.
    I can understand a fella wanting to change out his wheels and maybe spray on some flames or stripes, but if you dont like the way the car looks why did you buy it?? I mean I could have went out and spent a quarter of what I did and baught some cheap ass car and made it look somewhat good. I guess what I am trying to say is, buy what you want and make it your own. Dont buy what you kinda want, and try to change what it is. These cars were built beautiful. Yes they have their flaws, but the exterior is not one of them. Have a little bit of respect for your F Body.

Alright Im dont now. Not trying to be mean, you earn your money spend it how you would like, but remember why you baught the car in the first place.
    I don't believe the OP wanted the wide body kit to change the looks of the car so much as to fit some fat rear tires w/out having to tub out his car, but i could be wrong

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

the guy just wants wider tires. . I don't think we need them really. you can fit 10.5's i believe on our T/A's ... as for the kid i do like the rear brake vent's those looked pretty slick. bout the only thing i liked though.

Metallic Blue
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    While searching for Wide Body Kits, I came across this:

Bird of Prey Kit

What does everyone think of that? I'd want to see some more pictures of it up close, but I think it looks badass!!!

Camaro Wide Body Kit:

Wide Body kit
    I ordered some info on the procharger set up for our cars, and in the brochure was the exact same bird of pray Trans Am, down to the color and decals. It's def different just not sure if I like it good enough to spend that kind of money.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Bolt some rubber fender flares on and then the 345's will fit fine.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by dphillips1984 View Post
    No disrespect to any of you guys, but I feel like this is a pretty understanding site when it comes to peoples opinions so here goes.
    I can understand a fella wanting to change out his wheels and maybe spray on some flames or stripes, but if you dont like the way the car looks why did you buy it?? I mean I could have went out and spent a quarter of what I did and baught some cheap ass car and made it look somewhat good. I guess what I am trying to say is, buy what you want and make it your own. Dont buy what you kinda want, and try to change what it is. These cars were built beautiful. Yes they have their flaws, but the exterior is not one of them. Have a little bit of respect for your F Body.

Alright Im dont now. Not trying to be mean, you earn your money spend it how you would like, but remember why you baught the car in the first place.
    first off...i bought my car because i love the way it looks... dont' tell me i don't have respect for my car either... you really need to brush up on reading comprehension and read all posts before you make and assumption... i'm not looking for an entire body kit... ii'm more intrested in a wide body rear to fit 345's in the back with out having to tub my car... not trying to be mean... but don't ask or tell other members what to do...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information