Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Why do we love Birds so much

This is a discussion on Why do we love Birds so much within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by BirdCountry02 thanks, yea mrm is sick i love it. only downfalls you gotta upgrade the hood and ...

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by BirdCountry02 View Post
    thanks, yea mrm is sick i love it. only downfalls you gotta upgrade the hood and intake since no ws6s were made in it. but i love it, i just have this want and always have for a black 4th gen bird, so i'm gonna have to down the line
    yea mine does look pretty sexy when its washed... but a B*&%$ to keep clean.
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am WS6

My only problem now is I think I'm addicted to birds. I may have to get more in different colors...definitely would like a black, maybe sunset orange. Would love to eventually get a collector's edition too!

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Someone in our car club has a Purple '98 WS6 6-spd. Sounds gay, but really looks good. Has the single on the left factory exhaust.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by Too Fast View Post
    Someone in our car club has a Purple '98 WS6 6-spd. Sounds gay, but really looks good. Has the single on the left factory exhaust.
    Didnt GM only make like 12 of those due to the paint problems?

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Not sure how many they made that color, but I do know it's rare.

now greybat66

navy blue metalic
    1998 trans am conv

they made 12 purple ws6 and 84 purple trans am , and i have one of them.They are defitenaly not gay.

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

hey i hate purple but i think i saw pics of your car you rock it. and i hear you guys im gettin addicted too, i'm gonna have to get a black ws6. its too sexy, and it looks like its comin to kill someone. they're so beast. onetroubledguy good call on SOM. i might have to try for one a those too.

Blue/White
    00 TA/05 Legacy GT

Quote Originally Posted by gillahoon View Post
    The reason i love my 98 so much is cause its faster and more powerfull then almost any car u buy today, and its 11 yrs old, i see all this kids with these new hot sport cars to day paying well into the 30"s for then and cant even break in to the 14"s, i got very little work done to mine and can it 13's all day long.
    Good point. There are a lot of nice cars out there, but not many with the balls a Trans Am has.

This thread makes me want to cruise my Bird right now... but I'm toasted...

Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Why? Love at first sight (and sound)! I have wanted one for ten years. Got my bird two years ago and will Never sell. I've already had two guys just randomly come up and ask if I want to sell my bird--"Hell NO!"
    Birds just look and sound so aggressive and can actually back up their looks with speed. There is not one car out there now that can compare and probably never will be now.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by BdAsBrd01 View Post
    Why? Love at first sight (and sound)! I have wanted one for ten years. Got my bird two years ago and will Never sell. I've already had two guys just randomly come up and ask if I want to sell my bird--"Hell NO!"
    Birds just look and sound so aggressive and can actually back up their looks with speed. There is not one car out there now that can compare and probably never will be now.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

i remember when i first saw the 98 with the ram air hood. i thought it was so cool b/c it looks like the beast has nostrils, and the wicked honeycomb tail lights and a very fitting spoiler, nothing to fancy, but nothin to quiet either. ive wanted to get one since and now ive got my '00, but when i knew i wanted the ws6, it was 6 years ago, i literally watched as an '02 sat on a dealer ramp up for 2 years and no one bought it. i was too exspensive for me but i knew i wanted it in red and just as sexy or more than that '02....and finally i got it back in the summer of '07

Red
    2001 Trash Can

I love the looks of the car. I've loved them since they came out and I've always told my friends/family/etc that I was gonna get one some day, but I didn't ecpect that day to be almost 2 years back! I don't ever plan on selling mine, and it can only increase in value (not that it matters to me).

NBM
    1998 Z-28

Because T/A's are sex on wheels

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 346ci View Post
    best one yet

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

i second that!

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

to me ever since the 2nd generation,the t/a has been the prettier sister,my friend had a 87 gta, black on black,i wish i'd bought that car and slid a ls1 in it.no such thing as a "sleeper" trans am.

Metallic Blue
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix_68 View Post
    i remember when i first saw the 98 with the ram air hood. i thought it was so cool b/c it looks like the beast has nostrils, and the wicked honeycomb tail lights and a very fitting spoiler, nothing to fancy, but nothin to quiet either. ive wanted to get one since and now ive got my '00, but when i knew i wanted the ws6, it was 6 years ago, i literally watched as an '02 sat on a dealer ramp up for 2 years and no one bought it. i was too exspensive for me but i knew i wanted it in red and just as sexy or more than that '02....and finally i got it back in the summer of '07
    Same here man, drooled over a WS6 at my local GM dealer also when I was 16. I remember looking at a SS Camaro and WS6 side by side wanting either of them. But in my book WS6>SS any day, If I remember right the WS6 was a few
    grand more expensive 2. I said to myself one of these days I'll have one. Nostrils are sexy period...

Red
    2001 Trash Can

People have randomly come up to my car if I'm at a light and my car...?

Impounded

Black as black can be
    2001 Trans Am WS6

I admit, I was always a Camaro guy and wanted an SS so bad with an LS1, but after seeing a couple WS6 trans am's, they just looked even meaner...they had the wide tires like the SS and the bad looking hood, but the hood on the WS6 was just plain out MEAN looking.....and I read up on a few things and more of the Trans am's, WS6's more than any ran about .4 tenths faster than the trans ams,or SS's then the Z28's were still hangin around high 13's....all in all, the firebird,trans am,formula,WS6 alll have more mean looks than the camaro's I hate to say....

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by getcha01 View Post
    I admit, I was always a Camaro guy and wanted an SS so bad with an LS1, but after seeing a couple WS6 trans am's, they just looked even meaner...they had the wide tires like the SS and the bad looking hood, but the hood on the WS6 was just plain out MEAN looking.....and I read up on a few things and more of the Trans am's, WS6's more than any ran about .4 tenths faster than the trans ams,or SS's then the Z28's were still hangin around high 13's....all in all, the firebird,trans am,formula,WS6 alll have more mean looks than the camaro's I hate to say....
    I dunno about that... The 1le is like 400 lbs lighter hence .4 quicker in the 1/4 (could be wrong on the wieght)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information