Results 1 to 7 of 7

Why is it?

This is a discussion on Why is it? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Why is it that when I am driving my tahoe around now or for the past few years all I ...

  1. #1
    Member knightryda01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    710

    midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

    Why is it?

    Why is it that when I am driving my tahoe around now or for the past few years all I ever seen was lame ricer concepts and mustangs driving around town. When I would drive by them I swear they was always reving up their engine. It used to irk me pretty bad... lol

    Now that I finally got my car I never see these ricer guys and even the mustangs are few and far between. for some strange reason when I see a stang it's always a woman behind the wheel...

  2. #2
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Mustangs were made for chicks, next time you see a convertible v-6 i'll tell you right now it's either a chick or the dude is gay.

  3. #3
    Senior Member jknelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,327

    Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Mustangs were made for chicks, next time you see a convertible v-6 i'll tell you right now it's either a chick or the dude is gay.
    was at a convenient store, gay black guy came out of the store, got in the passenger seat of a white mustang vert.... with a white guy.

  4. #4
    Member Gundlach9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Charles, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    122

    Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am WS6

    Yeah, I agree. I've seen too many girls driving mustangs lately. My favorite part is that when they see you, they assume because they have a mustang they are simply faster than you are. Some guys in V6s are just as bad...

  5. #5
    Senior Member jknelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,327

    Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

    Quote Originally Posted by Gundlach9 View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I've seen too many girls driving mustangs lately. My favorite part is that when they see you, they assume because they have a mustang they are simply faster than you are. Some guys in V6s are just as bad...
    especially if they have a five speed....what a pleasure it is to watch a driver with a 5 speed v6 drive down the road like he has something....

  6. #6
    Member c5z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    8,120

    On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

    Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    was at a convenient store, gay black guy came out of the store, got in the passenger seat of a white mustang vert.... with a white guy.
    I do not lie

  7. #7
    Member 1998 T/A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Huron Ohio
    Posts
    759

    Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

    the funny thing is i came across a 95 eclipse i might purchase a winter car...its a 5 speed with a fart can, a lot faster than i expected plus id rather rust that than the t/a lol!...but ya v6 stangs suck the big one and i do see a lot of chicks driving them and the GT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •