White WS6 owner in Fishers, IN?

This is a discussion on White WS6 owner in Fishers, IN? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; was driving my 98 red ws6 home today with my wife from shooting clay pigeons and on 116th st. and ...

Red
    1998 WS6 Trans Am

White WS6 owner in Fishers, IN?

was driving my 98 red ws6 home today with my wife from shooting clay pigeons and on 116th st. and olio road I pull up behind this white ws6 with nice sounding exhaust. I end up getting beside and we talk for a sec and get to a light. we both kinda take off knowing i'd get my ass kicked but his sounded nice. Didn't wanna push my luck as I've seen cops galore on 116th street.
    So, if you're a member here, just wanna say, nice car. I'd love to just find a bunch of lsx cars and have fun somewhere but cops make it difficult. that and my wife gets mad when I shoot off the line for some reason... she hates when it shifts to 2nd and jerks hard unless i give enough gas to break tires free so it slides instead.
    anyways, seeing all these nice ones around me makes me really wanna fix all the issues i have with mine. in time i suppose since it's hard to work on a car if it's the daily driver

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am WS6

I would love to get a ton of birds together and hit up a bunch of different places, like sonic.

I work on my car all the time and it's a daily. I fixed all my problems a while back and just maintained. Currently have zero problems, which is nice. What issues do you have with yours?

Red
    1998 WS6 Trans Am

well, my driver door needs replaced. it sags really bad
    my hood has bubbles perhaps from power steering leak? think leak is fixed now. anyways its bubbled on bottom and top in one area above the power steering.
    gotta get new a/c compressor
    1 a/c vent needs replaced.
    want new wheels
    wanna retint everything as old tint on my broken driver door is mesed and passenger door shows scratches and normal wear since 1998
    need new headliner since never had ttop shades til like a year ago when i bought some.
    really need to repaint and have a dent popped out that my wife's 10 year old brother caused by slamming her car door into the quarter

basically have a lot of small problems which just add up but i've started fixing stuff and feels great each time i get something else accomplished

144,500+ miles on it now but engine running great and so is my rebuilt transmission

EDIT: sounds like it probably looks like crap but it still runs, sounds, and looks pretty good

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by enkryptik View Post
    really need to repaint and have a dent popped out that my wife's 10 year old brother caused by slamming her car door into the quarter
    Bummer! That's the worst when stuff like that happens. Some little kid opened his door next to mine while I was in it and scratched the paint one time. Grr...

White
    1998 Trans Am

Well the A/C vents are cheap i paid like 23 for one from the local Pontiac dealer. Wish they had guns there so I could feel a little better about getting robbed everythime I go in there.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

Red
    1998 WS6 Trans Am

$23 isn't too bad I suppose. I may go to a junkyard and try to find one in good condition. I once needed an a/c knob for my 1995 gran prix gtp and the dealer wanted over $40 just for the knob.

RED
    2002 FORMULA

I purchased a ac vent on ebay for 5 bucks, I think the shipping was another 5. Thats were I do most of my shopping.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am A4

If you come to downtown Noblesville on Saturday's during the summer there will be a few T/A's and Camaro's there. They have a "car show" every Saturday. It's mostly hotrods and old muscle cars, but some LSX's.
    1998 Trans Am, A4, SLP Loudmouth I, US Exotics WS9 ram air hood, Volant intake, 3.23's, 70k miles

Thread Information