Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Where & when did you get your f-body?

This is a discussion on Where & when did you get your f-body? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 02bluebird ha. I bought mine at a ford dealership. the slp loudmouth exhaust was the main thing ...

Silver
    2003 GTI 1.8T :(

Quote Originally Posted by 02bluebird View Post
    ha. I bought mine at a ford dealership. the slp loudmouth exhaust was the main thing that got me.
    more hp than they are used to (ford)

I Love High-Explosives! TheChad1371's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

very nice, and lucky find kwade. f-in women and divorces... well now that you got another toy.... at least someone liked that comment by me white99x ( no sleep)

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

my obsesion

So i started of with a 95 Green Chrysler town and country LXI luxury minivan AKA the mystery machine. after a while of that i convinced mom and dad to let me take the bonneville (a 96 SSE) which was a nice car but not my style, that year a buddy offered to sell me his 99 trans am (had some things done but nothing major) for 6K, mostly because he couldnt make payments and still wanted to see it around. mom put the foot down on that and i was depressed. lol ever since i got a ride in it i knew that my dream car was going to be a trans am. so i stuck with the bonnevilefor a while untill a small dealership got a firebird on the lot (I know just a v6 but i was willing to settle). they wanted 8k for it and i was wanting it bad, mom put the foot down. Once agian depressed and further bitten by the F-body bug. Then about a year later the same lot got a 2000 black trans am w/130k miles, this was like my dream car, the only other thing i wanted was the WS6 but i figgured this would work just as well they wanted 11k for it. Mom put the foot down. At this point im bout sick of my mom. yea as you guessed depressed again. well two months later on my way home from a wrestling meet i decide to swing through a dealers lot and just as you turn into the lot in the first row is this black 2000 trans am Ws6 thats angle parked so when u pull in its staring right at you that had a price sticker for 13 k. so i went home and told my parents and they kinda blew me off so i stoped in the dealership and told them dont sell that i want first chance at it. so i test drove it and the dealer let me take it for a day and dad got to drive it (immeadiately had him ready to say go for it!) mom was still hesitant. so i argued with them for a week and finally one day b4 school when i left i go "well im going to school and im going to work out payments after school" and walked out the door and 302 rolled around and i wen tout there and they were waiting with the dealer my dad even got them worked down to 11K and all i ad to do was sign the paper and i was out of there with my LS1. The End

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    So i started of with a 95 Green Chrysler town and country LXI luxury minivan AKA the mystery machine. after a while of that i convinced mom and dad to let me take the bonneville (a 96 SSE) which was a nice car but not my style, that year a buddy offered to sell me his 99 trans am (had some things done but nothing major) for 6K, mostly because he couldnt make payments and still wanted to see it around. mom put the foot down on that and i was depressed. lol ever since i got a ride in it i knew that my dream car was going to be a trans am. so i stuck with the bonnevilefor a while untill a small dealership got a firebird on the lot (I know just a v6 but i was willing to settle). they wanted 8k for it and i was wanting it bad, mom put the foot down. Once agian depressed and further bitten by the F-body bug. Then about a year later the same lot got a 2000 black trans am w/130k miles, this was like my dream car, the only other thing i wanted was the WS6 but i figgured this would work just as well they wanted 11k for it. Mom put the foot down. At this point im bout sick of my mom. yea as you guessed depressed again. well two months later on my way home from a wrestling meet i decide to swing through a dealers lot and just as you turn into the lot in the first row is this black 2000 trans am Ws6 thats angle parked so when u pull in its staring right at you that had a price sticker for 13 k. so i went home and told my parents and they kinda blew me off so i stoped in the dealership and told them dont sell that i want first chance at it. so i test drove it and the dealer let me take it for a day and dad got to drive it (immeadiately had him ready to say go for it!) mom was still hesitant. so i argued with them for a week and finally one day b4 school when i left i go "well im going to school and im going to work out payments after school" and walked out the door and 302 rolled around and i wen tout there and they were waiting with the dealer my dad even got them worked down to 11K and all i ad to do was sign the paper and i was out of there with my LS1. The End
    well thats a fight story if i ever heard it... good job, good find, and by golly u deserve it

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Guess it was kinda good she kept putting her foot down...you ended up with a WS6...

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

yea it worked out in the end but at the time(s) i was sooo pissed off!

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

I started off with a 1980 Z28, then got a s-10 blazer. drove that until i was 19. I found a 97 TA M6, wanted the ls1 but insurance was too expensive. after i had that for about a year i totalled it the day befor my 20th birthday, hydroplaned and ran head into a semi on the other side of the interstate. well a few weeks later i bought a SRT-4 loved it but missed the trans am. after two years I decided a month ago that i should just say to hell with it and get a real car lol

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Quote Originally Posted by dlmeadows View Post
    I started off with a 1980 Z28, then got a s-10 blazer. drove that until i was 19. I found a 97 TA M6, wanted the ls1 but insurance was too expensive. after i had that for about a year i totalled it the day befor my 20th birthday, hydroplaned and ran head into a semi on the other side of the interstate. well a few weeks later i bought a SRT-4 loved it but missed the trans am. after two years I decided a month ago that i should just say to hell with it and get a real car lol
    Thank God your alright man, Im sure that put a few bruises on you. Lol, glad you decided to get away from that skittle (srt-4) and come to the real mans side.

2002 transam ws6

I got my ws6 at the end of october. My brother had a 96 z-28 and i fell in love with his car at the time. I was goofing off on te internet and i found a Nissan dealership north of Dallas. They had my car. It was a '02 ws6 m6 with a little over 13,000 miles on it. Called them on the phone and bought it.

Silver

Quote Originally Posted by barnac0 View Post
    I got my ws6 at the end of october. My brother had a 96 z-28 and i fell in love with his car at the time. I was goofing off on te internet and i found a Nissan dealership north of Dallas. They had my car. It was a '02 ws6 m6 with a little over 13,000 miles on it. Called them on the phone and bought it.
    please tell me it was north texas nissan in corinth.. cuz thats where i got my 2002 ws6 m6 with 17k miles on it

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

damn, wish i coulda scored a low milage ws6...but screw it, at least i got one. the miles add beauty!

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by white99x View Post
    Thank God your alright man, Im sure that put a few bruises on you. Lol, glad you decided to get away from that skittle (srt-4) and come to the real mans side.
    actually i was wearing no seat belt and walked away with an air bag burn on my arm and a sore nose. didn't even bust my nose or anything. i got really lucky the front end of the car was almost completly tore off lol can't ride that ride at disney land

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

my mom always had a trans am, 79 86 94. when i was 14 my dad took me to look at a 95 green firebird and asked me if i wanted it, i said hell yea. being a stupid 16 year old after i got my license i wrecked my bird hydroplaining and so i got a 95 white firebird. after i graduated high school and got a job i bought my 98 trans am. i work my ass off to keep this car but i love it. thats my story haha born into the wonderful world of motorheads

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

good shit, where in pa you from blackbeauty?

black
    02 trans am ws6

88000 still runs like new never been in the shop.lucky so far

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

bought mine with 88k on it. now has 105k

The Pulse of the Maggots SicWs6's Avatar

NBM
    1999 Trans Am WS6

I bought mine in my home town of Tampa, FL last April when I was on mid tour leave from Iraq.
    "How's your whole...Family?

Visit My Garage!
    http://www.fquick.com/SicWs6

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

nice, wish we had mid tour leave

lookin for a ws6

My first car was a 77 T/A. It was rusted out, and Brown with a gold bird and I put the biggest cam that the 400 motor could take. It sounded great but ran like crap ! Too big a cam, no stall and 2.73 gears. I have had 7 more f-bodies since then , 8 total. They are by far the greatest 4 seat car in my opinion.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

this ta poped my fbody cherry.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information