Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What's it worth 2002 Pontiac Firebird WS6?

This is a discussion on What's it worth 2002 Pontiac Firebird WS6? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by zinkota I meant 10,800. That's what it had when I bought it anyway, has about 12,400 on ...

Chameleon
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

That's My Problem Too

Quote Originally Posted by zinkota View Post
    I meant 10,800. That's what it had when I bought it anyway, has about 12,400 on it now. I must admit that it's difficult to drive it all the time because of the miles but it's just too much fun not to.
    That's the problem I encounter. I'm having too much fun with all the bells and whistles on my new Murano to let it sit in the driveway. I'm always looking for an excuse to go for a midnight drive or something. I'm afraid it's only going to get worse when the night temperatures drop down about 20 degrees. For almost 5 years, I scarcely drove my LS1, simply because I was trying to keep the milage down. There's no telling what the milage would be otherwise.

Black
    1978, 1996, 2002 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by GeeBee View Post
    That's the problem I encounter. I'm having too much fun with all the bells and whistles on my new Murano to let it sit in the driveway. I'm always looking for an excuse to go for a midnight drive or something. I'm afraid it's only going to get worse when the night temperatures drop down about 20 degrees. For almost 5 years, I scarcely drove my LS1, simply because I was trying to keep the milage down. There's no telling what the milage would be otherwise.
    Personally I put about 6500 miles a year on my car, now the wife's is a different story. I bought a 96 WS6 with 34k on it summer of '98 have driven it daily whenever and wherever I have wanted. It is sitting in the driveway now with 98k on it. More than likely I will never sell any of my Trans Am's so there is no point in not driving them whenever I want. It's nice to say you have a low mile car but not nice enough that I'm not going to drive the thing when I really want to. The way I look at it is that some poor guy bought my '02 new, very rarely drove it and saved it for me while it lost half it's original value.

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

The 01-02's come stock with a hurst shifter...its not a mod LOL!

Yellow
    CETA Coupe M6

I have an 02 T/A Black on Black, Ram Air, WS6, Hurst 6-spd and every single option GM offers for the car! I'm trying to sell mine on here for $14,999 but I would def. take $14,00 if anyone is interested. I am only selling to buy a house! If you would like to see pics just let me know.

Chameleon
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Thumbs up Selling My 1998 Trans Am For $ 9,500

Quote Originally Posted by crombie02 View Post
    I have an 02 T/A Black on Black, Ram Air, WS6, Hurst 6-spd and every single option GM offers for the car! I'm trying to sell mine on here for $14,999 but I would def. take $14,00 if anyone is interested. I am only selling to buy a house! If you would like to see pics just let me know.
    I have a '98 Trans Am with ALL the mods on it. Borla Catbacks, 3500 Vigilante Torque Converter, KS Large Filters, MAF, Quick Shifter, A4, Mint Condition, all power, air, leather, etc. etc.

Only thing is I have to get 100 posts on here before I can place an ad. I'll be an old fart before I get 100 posts

Red
    2000 WS6

Well the guy finally gave me some digits, he says he wouldn't take anything under 22k........................I guess the hunt is back on. Is anyone interested in trading a WS6 for my 1970 GTO????????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information