Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What's this car worth? 2002 WS6 M6 vert 875 miles

This is a discussion on What's this car worth? 2002 WS6 M6 vert 875 miles within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; did the guy from minnesota really just call me a redneck?? thats classic!!! you definitly solidify my statement calling u ...

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

did the guy from minnesota really just call me a redneck?? thats classic!!! you definitly solidify my statement calling u a kid after the E-thrashing...easy to be a toughguy with a keyboard..have i have no envy or jealousy for a ws6 or i would of BOUGHT one..i actually picked the car i currently have over a c5 z06 which i what i had been looking at ..was nice saving myself 10k for a faster car .....had previously ownd a black 6 speed 99z...always like them better ..just my preference

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

First of all you ignorant fuck i live in Milwaukee Wisconsin which has over a 1millon person population, second even if i was from Minnesota they still have huge citys ever hear of twin cities fuck the school there has 50,000 students so dont just think because someone is from the midwest they come from small town. I Thought since you were the older one and you make a point to tell everyone you are you wouldnt be such and assuming jackass, looks like age doesnt automaticlly bring wisdom in this case. You jsut another know it all from New York who think cause he lives in that state he can make fun of where otehr people live cause he has a huge city in his state.

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

Quote Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru View Post
    First of all you ignorant fuck i live in Milwaukee Wisconsin which has over a 1millon person population, second even if i was from Minnesota they still have huge citys ever hear of twin cities fuck the school there has 50,000 students so dont just think because someone is from the midwest they come from small town. I Thought since you were the older one and you make a point to tell everyone you are you wouldnt be such and assuming jackass, looks like age doesnt automaticlly bring wisdom in this case. You jsut another know it all from New York who think cause he lives in that state he can make fun of where otehr people live cause he has a huge city in his state.
    my bad..wisconsin..just woke up...the CHEESE state....not a lotta farms there!!!!! ..thumbin thru the naked gfs thread..definitly distracted me as well!!!!! TAP.mmmmmm

Black
    00 Trans Am

i got my 00 ws6 vert with 15800 miles for 20k

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

HOLY SHIT calm down guys...this thread went wayyyyyy

i'm curious what the original poster paid for it...i figure anywhere between 30-36. that's a rare find! was it a dealer purchase or an individual?

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Nah man this guy wants to make fun of where people are from, as i just said i live in the city and he goes yeah there arent any farmers there. This guys a dick if he really wanted to man up i would have beat his ass by now if he wanted to come to WI, any time you come over here pm me.

ASC #753
    2002 Collector's Edition

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    HOLY SHIT calm down guys...this thread went wayyyyyy

i'm curious what the original poster paid for it...i figure anywhere between 30-36. that's a rare find! was it a dealer purchase or an individual?
    the owner said 27K, so yeah not a bad deal at all.

I think a MOD might want to come and delete some posts in this thread, getting a little carried away!!!

Red
    2002 TA WS6

youll like the camaro better most likely when u grow up kiddo...i used to like the ws6 better as well then it became LOOK at me..HERE I AM....Pull me over!!! .......they dont look so mean in my rearview either!!!
    Don't get me wrong, I like the Camaro ok I have owned 3 of them. But, the Camaro looks like a girls car compared to the WS6 TA. I don't think there is any doubt which one is holding it's value better, or which one people are buying because they are already a rare collectable.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by TACE02 View Post
    the owner said 27K, so yeah not a bad deal at all.

I think a MOD might want to come and delete some posts in this thread, getting a little carried away!!!
    I am not even going to attempt to delete all the inappropriate posts in this thread, I am just going to close it instead. I handed out some warnings for the inappropriate posts as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information