Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What's Better

This is a discussion on What's Better within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by nhraformula if you want rare, only about 1000 nhra editions were made in its 3 year run ...

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by nhraformula View Post
    if you want rare, only about 1000 nhra editions were made in its 3 year run from 00-02.

there really isnt a best. if i was to buy a firebird again, it would be a ram air t/a
    YOU!! would...buy...rice???

Black
    2002 TransAm Firehawk

NHRAFORMULA, When someone mentioned performance, thats a wide topic, not just the drag strip, thats why i mentioned the suspension upgrades! I love drag racing, however, maybe autocross on an occassional weekend might be somewhere in his decision. His question on the "better one" is broad so I tried to answer his question. And if you are contesting the 345 h.p., the WS6 was said to be 335 h.p., Hawks that got the SLP lid with their paper filter combined with the SLP PowerFlo exhaust was said to add 10 h.p., probably more from what I have researched. Yeah, I know the 100 lbs. for every tenth...., nice guess on the weight of a Hawk, my auto weighs 3458!, not even a 100 more pounds than yours, know it all! Everyone knows autos weigh more too..Oh yeah, fully loaded leather and all! Keep talking, dont cost nothing.
    Last edited by Hawk241; 10-29-2006 at 10:42 PM.

Black
    2002 TransAm Firehawk

Oh yeah, definately dont excuse the blackbird, but I dont think that car fits into the original question. That is unless he can afford one. I forgot to mention, the Hawk also come with the 3.23 rear gear Torsien or Auborn in the Autos as well. Not standard in Formulas or T/A's.

1966 Corvette Coupe

he said he wanted the best... and he was talking like money didnt matter... and since not many new ppl realise its out there... if he really wants the best... thought i would drop in with the one that i beleive really is the best...

BLACK BIRD!!!!

-me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information